Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

I am confused about why Sheila said that everything in the room will be kept intact the way it is πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

Sheila ko samajh ne ki kaushish mat karo, pata bhi nehi lagega tum khud kab gir chuke ho..πŸ˜†...I now just laugh off Sheila...earlier used to get irritated..
Originally posted by ankur281

Sheila ko samajh ne ki kaushish mat karo, pata bhi nehi lagega tum khud kab gir chuke ho..πŸ˜†...I now just laugh off Sheila...earlier used to get irritated..

Yeah well said Ankur πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Yeah O too enjoy her antics nowadays πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Yeah well said Ankur πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Yeah O too enjoy her antics nowadays πŸ˜‰

Ankur beta mature ho raha hai

( paak raha hai ).

Why Preeti is wearing so much make-up all of a sudden...iss show mein halat ke saath saath Get-up bhi badal jati hai...

Sheila ab Preeti ki shaadi dila ne ke liye pichhe pad gayi but Preeti in her usual rubbished all her dramatic non-sense...and Sheila telling Preeti "Yeh teri kheer kab meri shikanje mein ayegi.."πŸ˜†

Now Sheila bahe bahe failake saying Avanyika "Ayo bhabi ke gale mil jao aur saabit kar do duniya mein Nanad-Bhabi ka rishta kitna pyara hota hai...🀣..
Sheila's lines really are sole doses of laughter in this line...Avantika gayi bhi nehi ki Adi Pankhu ko fultoo line marne lag gaya...Jiyo betaπŸ˜‰...

Pankhudi looking fav. in the red saree...Adi hiding behind door in another room..

Adi's appearing more casual with unshaved look and in the collared-kurta...Pankhudi surprised with the decoration of Adi's room..Sur prise Surprise...

Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Ankur, today my cable gone at 9:45 PM, so won't be able to update πŸ₯±
Adi's is playing like a happy host hosting his old-love...

Adi's lines to Pankhudi... "Tere liye nehi, humare liye" in reply to Pankhudi's usual "Yeh sab kisliye" dialogue was really cute...

@precap; Things are going to get quite hotter post break...njoy PaYa romance,  pata nehi aise pal fir kab  mile na mile...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't say that! We want more romance like this in the future! ☺️

PaYa starting to have their candle light dinner...yeh kya V'Day mein bhi Pizza...Adi apni pasand ki dish order kar liya lagta hai...πŸ˜†

Adi suggested Pankhu to have dinner from same plate citing how daadi used to say "Ek plate se khane se" which Pankhu completed by saying "Pyar badta hai.."...Pankhu today flashing her million dollar smiles so much ki for that i had to postpone my dinner for 15 more minutes...πŸ˜‰

Adi removing slice of pizza stuck at the corner of Panhu's mouth with affection...Aur kya likhu aj ka epi has to be seen...it is more feeling than just seeing or descirbing...

After 2nd break" Adi Pankhudi ko Payel pehna raha hai...saying it as his "Special gift for his special one'...Pnkahudi's expressions are awesome today...Adi is getting more romantic and as they come closer...

sharam karo kamino sara kuchh mujhse bulwao ge kya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haha! Yaar I cant wait!  I got the first part online!

The starting Adi and Avantu scene.. a cute emotional end with an "I love you"

Then Adi and Pankhu bump into each other. Panku says you are here. Adi says that he found that mom was leaving so came to bid her farewell. Pankhu says yeah she will be happy. Then she say about tonight's dinner. Adi says that he is not sure after saying bye to mom he might have to go back to office. she looks upset.
@precap..Avantika rang the bell of Harish's house but got surprised seeing the not-shown person who opened it...So the next tragedy is about to strike...
I just hope Avantu shows more patience this time with Harish and do not rush in making her decision...

HarTika moments pata nehi mujhe kab dekhne ko milenge...
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago