Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankur281

Wow, congrats Saibal, new thread...👍🏼

Got my laptop back after 5 days after repair...Iss beech thread badal gaya.....

Wow Ankur, glad to have you back 🤗 🤗 Hope you are liking this thread, though it got unstickied by Mods, and I have a hard time finding it everyday. 😆 😆 😉
Seeing this weeks episodes, mujhe feel ho raha hai ki kuchh badawala dhamaka honewala hai...Mami or uski nalayek beta, in dono me se koi kuchh gadbad karnewala hai...😲 Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Wow Ankur, glad to have you back 🤗 🤗 Hope you are liking this thread, though it got unstickied by Mods, and I have a hard time finding it everyday. 😆 😆 😉

You are among the Mods, why dont you open LUs on individual day. It will be more fun. I promise to contribute in them.. what u feel..👍🏼
Adi was surprised how come he got here and said that to Harish too.
He got out of the car and was seeing the house when Guptas, Pankuri and Nana came.
Nana asks his whereabouts and Adi tells his mistake, Nana says it happens, tells his not to worry. Adi asks if everyone is doing well, and leaves finally. He sees Pankuri from a distance, gets up in car and leaves with a heavy heart..
Adi ka mann nehi thha...firbhi jana pada...Nakuul acted really well the part...👏

Nanaji je Dadaji jo "Hamari bahu ki hato ki chai pijiye wala dialogue diya"...it was exactly what Anupam Kher said to Aloknath in Vivaah...Only it was Pakoda in place of chai...
@saibal TFS...
BTW... if you have a hard time finding it... why don't you just go to your "My Posts" and come here directly? 😛 Now since I am posting this, I wont have a tough time finding it tomorrow? 😆

You are among the Mods, why dont you open LUs on individual day. It will be more fun. I promise to contribute in them.. what u feel..👍🏼

okay, sure, will be opening them, but will have to take permission first, bcoz I am not mod, just a coolbie, and we have no powers apart from creating sticky threads.
I just can't understand why Nanaji takes some strict action against this ever-plotting Mami...In the letter-case he felt sure that it was caused by her. Still he remains silent. Nanaji's character is very complex to understand and even irritating at times...

Adi is having one hell of a time with his rocking father...👍🏼

I just can't understand why Nanaji takes some strict action against this ever-plotting Mami...In the letter-case he felt sure that it was caused by her. Still he remains silent. Nanaji's character is very complex to understand and even irritating at times...

Adi is having one hell of a time with his rocking father...👍🏼
His never ending Guilt of being unjust to Anuj-Sheila ... 😕 😆 and plus he doesn't have proof na... his daughter only accepts Proofs... 😡 😆 and yes... he is surely pricky when he does not say anything to Avantika... he really needs Preeti's hurt taunts to remind him after all is done!
I think opening individual threads for daily LUs will also help in increasing CM Ranking of our forum...

This week it has been a humongous drop for PKDH...😒