Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread -31 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me why nik and Kar had a breakup?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread -31 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tajbutt

Goldie

tajbutt

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nik also said Kar na Billi palli hai, (vish>>>)?

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by -DD-

Travel Diaries of Niketan...

He's telling he didn't like the attitude of Karishma and he didn't speak to her since 2006.

Ok we know that the two dated each other for less than a month half a decade ago - who dumped whom will depend on who is telling the story methinks. I'm sure both have matured and changed a lot since then then, nice to see them treat each other maturely most of the time (always from Nik's side, Kari keeps slipping)

The way Niketan is speaking about Karishma seems like he thinks she hasn't changed. Frankly, if he's her friend then why is speaking to Mink about it? That too in front of 70+ cameras.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soulful-Purva-

ItsTheHype2012

ItsTheHype2012

I love Nik and Kar <3 he needs to stop complaining abt Kar to Mink. Sometimes he just wants to control Kar too much and control who she talks to (ahem ahem vishal lol)

I agree with what hes saying though. Hes saying that Kar saw the episodes and saw the Major Saab task so should of known how Sapna was but when she came she was being friends w her so what did she expect from Sapna?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soulful-Purva-ABBY_JERAN--DewDrops--

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajbutt

Nik also said Kar na Billi palli hai, (vish>>>)?

No, the fact that she keeps talking to the Delnaaz group and she fought with Sana and Sapna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx-Purva-~~~~

tajbutt

Goldie

tajbutt

Originally posted by CmPunk12321

Can anyone tell me why nik and Kar had a breakup?

He didn't specificly say but said he didn't like her attiude

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by -DD-

Travel Diaries of Niketan...

He's telling he didn't like the attitude of Karishma and he didn't speak to her since 2006.

Ok we know that the two dated each other for less than a month half a decade ago - who dumped whom will depend on who is telling the story methinks. I'm sure both have matured and changed a lot since then then, nice to see them treat each other maturely most of the time (always from Nik's side, Kari keeps slipping)

The way Niketan is speaking about Karishma seems like he thinks she hasn't changed. Frankly, if he's her friend then why is speaking to Mink about it? That too in front of 70+ cameras.

According to nik she is not his friend anymore na Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx

john_sanj

john_sanj

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Even nikitan knows how fake is karishma and she is playing the sympathy card and use her dad name. Ewww so cheap.  After vishal gets out karishma will be like vishal na idar and na udar. Becoz mink already bitching about her to nik. And nik knows that karishma is fake. I 10000% sure she will be nominated next week and gets kicked also. So she can join mr lazy and make an happy family. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhizara..xxxEmAshbluerobinkhoslakadhokla~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.