Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by susan29

I think nik telling mink that kar came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Susie - ai ki kitta? maine galat khabar deke ainwayi chada ditta?

i changed delu to kar LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-Super Kool~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread -31 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I think nik telling mink that delu came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Who is she Sana's PA? Anyway he should've told her that the boot is on the other foot - it is Sana who is desperate to  get into Nik's good books, and Dholu's Pillu is helping her in that.

i think he was probably saying that kar didnt like him talking to sana...i just updated my post too Embarrassed

Your statement ab sana is right anyway LOL

Kari baby is playing musical chairs - she wants Dholu's Pillu and she wants Sana's BF both running after her; but she wants to hide her Nikku from everyone

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinzara..xxxEmAshABBY_JERANsscomp32susan29Super Kool~~~~Chingaari

-DD-

Groupbie

-DD-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Travel Diaries of Niketan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur~~~~

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I think nik telling mink that delu came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Who is she Sana's PA? Anyway he should've told her that the boot is on the other foot - it is Sana who is desperate to  get into Nik's good books, and Dholu's Pillu is helping her in that.

i think he was probably saying that kar didnt like him talking to sana...i just updated my post too Embarrassed

Your statement ab sana is right anyway LOL

Kari baby is playing musical chairs - she wants Dholu's Pillu and she wants Sana's BF both running after her; but she wants to hide her Nikku from everyone

At last now we know why nik and kar broke off !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx-Purva-MissChievoussscomp32Super Koolyipee~~~~

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DD-

He's telling he didn't like the attitude of Karishma and he didn't speak to her since 2006.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

samsamy-DD-zara..xxx-Purva-MissChievouskhoslakadhoklabluerobinsusan29sscomp32Super Koolyipee~~~~Chingaari

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Niketan saying that Karishma cries a lot and then when she says the word dad you are stuck and Sapna was 2% correct. And she cries because she cries a lot anyway. But people think it's coz of her dad so they feel sympathetic towards her.

zara..xxxEmAsh-Purva-MissChievouskhoslakadhoklasscomp32yipee~~~~Chingaari

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by -DD-

He's telling he didn't like the attitude of Karishma and he didn't speak to her since 2006.

Ok we know that the two dated each other for less than a month half a decade ago - who dumped whom will depend on who is telling the story methinks. I'm sure both have matured and changed a lot since then then, nice to see them treat each other maturely most of the time (always from Nik's side, Kari keeps slipping)

samsamyzara..xxxMissChievousABBY_JERANsusan29sscomp32Super Koolyipee~~~~

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Niketan - Karishma is crying and I know why she's crying but dont use the dad word there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx-Purva-sscomp32~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.