Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread -31 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 154

EmAsh

IF-Dazzler

EmAsh

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Guys can we have quick and short update for what happened today??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread -31 (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I think nik telling mink that kar came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Edited by susan29 - 29 November 2012 at 10:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx-Purva-Sunshine797Super Kool~~~~

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
IF totally rocks ... 

its the comments that make me laugh, cry, react , enjoy more than the series at times .. 

Its amazing! ... even boring feeds become so funny at times .. and sooo many friends with whom you have no problems with being judged or u judging them .. a world on its own ..

back in 2009 , i was literally going through the depression .. and that's when i became a member ( courtesy DMG .. when i started watching the tv series and landed on IF through internet browsing).. 

just feel like saying thanks to god for creating us and us creating internet and to all you guys .. unseen, unknown friends .. :D :D 

Keep making boring, interesting feeds mmmooore amazing!

( yeah! ..'m in a hyper mood it seems Embarrassed)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfuladorablegirlsamsamyzeefan 1Karam192blossom2283abhay12VAZ2011MissChievousfaiza_elahi202ABBY_JERANMahek_No1Super Koolyipee~~~~BeingBluntSunshine797BullsEye777--DewDrops--

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Niketan talking about Karishma. Karishma told Niketan not to talk to Sana. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxxMissChievouskhoslakadhoklabluerobinsusan29Super Koolyipee~~~~

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

I think nik telling mink that delu came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Who is she Sana's PA? Anyway he should've told her that the boot is on the other foot - it is Sana who is desperate to  get into Nik's good books, and Dholu's Pillu is helping her in that.

Edited by Chitrashi - 29 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Koolsusan29Sunshine797--DewDrops--

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I think nik telling mink that kar came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Susie - ai ki kitta? maine galat khabar deke ainwayi chada ditta?

Edited by Chitrashi - 29 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shais~~~~susan29Super Kool

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

I think nik telling mink that delu came and told him she didnt like him talking to sana ...

Who is she Sana's PA? Anyway he should've told her that the boot is on the other foot - it is Sana who is desperate to  get into Nik's good books, and Dholu's Pillu is helping her in that.

i think he was probably saying that kar didnt like him talking to sana...i just updated my post too Embarrassed

Your statement ab sana is right anyway LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
It's not Delnaaz, it's Karishma  who Niketan is talking about because he said she's crying and he's talking about how he knew her outside.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool~~~~susan29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.