Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsarani_mmrvlsmedhsgujaratigirlBsankjerkssexyindianmshahidcurious1ssanjanapgshahnithi07sushavviWestwickjoohi5ifyy-Araina-1973anu100prabh-Happy4Ever-Mehr-kGauri22hamzanuhaSmritiKathaswethasyam08Jess.SunNaaashajAB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 29-11-12 Papaji's assurance =D" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Ridzz!!

these days not getting to watch any of the shows Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyBubblyR

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... Ridz..Smile
-Cool episode... BTW, no need to tell, all of them these days are awesome...

joohi5ifyyBubblyR

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
what is good in this are we doing parvarish or solving husband wife relation. I mean lucky is fine he met his friend mandira and what a big deal
they are making issue of it now sweety is showing she has friend living in somewhere to creat jealous for lucky. then what will happen how this going to show they are doing good parvarish to rocky and ginni

joohi5ifyyBubblyR

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
jealosuly card always works wonder...

joohi5ifyyBubblyR

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
So... I went down for dinner and saw my sister watching this randomly. Forgetting dinner, I plopped up on the couch as well and was ROFLing with everything happening at Sweety ji's house :P It was an awesome episode indeed. 

Sometimes, I just miss this show a lot. Hope I get time during weekend to watch few episodes and catch up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I thought papaji will make her understand what is right and what is wrong.. but he is helping her Sleepy ... kya yaar... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaMehr-kBubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Realistic approach to the show, toh maybe these have been noticed by mant and they've shown the track.

But the episodes are damn Cool. It removes ALL the tension.

Great going Parvarrish.

@KhuKhu: You gotta! TongueLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.