Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
AngryAngry seriously after watching the precap i have to say that indra ne saari hadein paar kar di. Tarkasur is left far behind in evilness fronm devraj indra

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10jayvenkforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "indra is more evil than tarkasur" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Isliye hi toh devraj ko thoda satbuddhi dena padhegaLOL! Avi yaha pe rishi gautam durvasa rishi ke duty karenge indra ko curse de karROFL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ha yaar indra has proved that no one can be so cruel and bad compared to him.
even asurs are far better,
dev guru ne samjhaya fir bhi nai maana, Angry

jyoti07

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
LOL he should be renamed from devraj to shraapraj

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
shraapraj maat kehna, rishi durvasa buda maan jayenge, kyunki shraap dena toh rishi durvasa ke hi karya hain nahROFL! Aur, devraj ke "my dear simhasan" to gaya ROFL aab yeh kya karengeLOL?

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
LOL mrtoolconfuser main to unke baare mein bhul gayi thi achcha hua bata diya otherwise he would have cursed me:-D i was thinking when indra will get cursed then he wld say "main devraj indra hun is sansaar mein sabse zyada shraap paane wala devta" mrtoolconfuser main to unke baare mein bhul gayi thi achcha hua bata diya otherwise he would have cursed me:-D i was thinking when indra will get cursed then he wld say "main devraj indra hun is sansaar mein sabse zyada shraap paane wala devta"

Edited by sweetjoy - 29 November 2012 at 9:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12foram.Nikki_Titli

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
sorry double post

foram.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Don't worry rishi durvasa won't curse you because, kuch din se yeh present nahi hain DKDM peLOL. Maybe, holiday pe gaye hainROFL! But, hote to devraj avi not founded file ho jaate curse ke wajeseROFL.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.