Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala AT #1 |UNDER CONSTRUCTION| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
add me add meROFL
lovely AT tanzParty and tanx rashu for helping tanz.Embarrassed
i love the rulesCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminalTheDragonLadyAcid_Queenbeautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RishBala AT #1 |UNDER CONSTRUCTION| (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Very happy with the response.. you guys carry on... i will edit the first page... 

till this page all names added to members list

SmoothCriminalTheDragonLadyAcid_QueenCoeur2PsychoFMS

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Originally posted by sadumaneet

count me in 

is that only me who don't find epi was dragged for me it was more like balanced with RK's frustration and Madhu's faith i just loving this

but kind scared means what if he will not come at all and didn't break the Madhu's fast then this whole drama will such waste hai na Ouch

d epi was gud .. bt u kno it felt like stagnated 

hey dont worry abt dat.. dis is a hindi drama yaha par dard dete hai but end mein its all goody goodyLOL

sadumaneetSmoothCriminal-brokensoul-Neelambari..

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Originally posted by hifzaa

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I don't agree with one rule as they are related to RishBala and the show. Confused
mene abhi rules parhe hai

I am talking about the make up, DOP etc ..I usually do find bad DOP during RishBala dances and this is especially related to RishBala and the show, then why can't I discuss it here and the looks etc I find RK with no shaving look more hotter and Madhu with certain kind of looks more cute, then why can't I discuss it here? It's related to RishBala, and the show discussion.    Embarrassed Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-hifzaa

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Finally after 1/2 year we got a Rishbala AT.Big smile

Thanks for doing this. I was waiting for this. Please add me too.

wow 1/2 of a yearLOL

It feels good to call 1/2 year more than 6 months.LOL

we have had AT's before Shahi...2 o3 3 actually...!!
but no one even bothered...!!

wow LOL well we r here now i think this one might run for a long timeEmbarrassed

n with gud and healthy discussions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminalWhite_lily-brokensoul-

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamon

count me in

is that only me who don't find epi was dragged for me it was more like balanced with RK's frustration and Madhu's faith i just loving this

but kind scared means what if he will not come at all and didn't break the Madhu's fast then this whole drama will such waste hai naOuch

<font color="#3333ff">d epi was gud .. bt u kno it felt like stagnated</font>

<font color="#3333ff">hey dont worry abt dat.. dis is a hindi drama yaha par dard dete hai but end mein its all goody goodyLOL</font>

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I know it will be dragged again. Sleepy LOL

sadumaneetTheDragonLady

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

[/QUOTE]

Shahi, why do people not like body doubles? I mean yeah, but when I watch a show, I don't care which actors is doing what. I watch the show based on characters. So, if there are body doubles of DD or VD, I will be fine. Because I watch it for Madhu and RK. Don't care about actors when I watch a show. Once in a while if DVD are on leave, I wouldn't mind body doubles. But why do everyone has problem with bd? Is it something bad? I never got this. lol, I am confused.   Confused[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it loses the magic. But if it is not noticed then it is OK. I guess.

Also if we don't see so much of body doubles then it shows the makers and actors professionalism and well planned teamwork, which is important for any show.

sadumaneetTheDragonLady

SmoothCriminal

Goldie

SmoothCriminal

count me in 

but kind scared means what if he will not come at all and didn't break the Madhu's fast then this whole drama will such waste hai na Ouch

yep it was really dragged 

lolz its a indian show he will definitely comeLOL and like purple said he cares to much about maddy now and she is sick & fasting so he wil comeEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadumaneetTheDragonLady-brokensoul-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.