Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala AT #1 |UNDER CONSTRUCTION| (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

@Kate: Even I like Tom and Jerry type couple... but real Tom and Jerry wala...LOL RK we can say he is the real Jerry ROFL Itna kameena hai... ufff I love it Day Dreaming Waise I love Jerry... Mera boyfriend hai... Stern Smile

@Shamon: Sam right ? Smile Thanks... Oh yeah that boring precap Sleepy

yeh right...  i hope d drama ends.. n her fast is broken on monday itself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RishBala AT #1 |UNDER CONSTRUCTION| (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
do you RK will come on monday and feed Madhu water ? i hope they don't drag this any longer, excited about this farmhouse track Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDragonLady-brokensoul-hifzaa

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Very happy with the response.. you guys carry on... i will edit the first page... 

till this page all names added to members list

Tanzie- Though I give my name for every AT, I never got involved in any discussion in any AT before.

So don't know much about what is being discussed in AT exactly. So if I said something wrong or something which we shouldn't say pls let me know.

hello tanzie... me tooo... even i was nevr in any AT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-hifzaa

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

@tanz see tanz maine kya bola tha? KC drama 1 week tak chalega. Tum ne kaha 3-4 epi me khatam ho jaye? ROFL
aur ab toh next week tak track drag ho chuka haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDragonLady-brokensoul-hifzaa

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Originally posted by hifzaa

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by hifzaa

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I don't agree with one rule as they are related to RishBala and the show. Confused
mene abhi rules parhe hai

I am talking about the make up, DOP etc ..I usually do find bad DOP during RishBala dances and this is especially related to RishBala and the show, then why can't I discuss it here and the looks etc I find RK with no shaving look more hotter and Madhu with certain kind of looks more cute, then why can't I discuss it here? It's related to RishBala, and the show discussion.    Embarrassed Confused
yup gud point i too love VD in unshaved look
but rules r rules

It's not about VD. It's about RK- Madhu /RishBala discussion.   Smile

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminalTheDragonLadyAcid_QueenCoeur2PsychoFMS

PurpleHorizon

IF-Sizzlerz

PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Yes i agree he will break her fastEmbarrassed...hey what r ur views on the whole remarriage and i lov u thing?? dont u think rishabala's relationship is progressing way to fast?

Well about remarriage and confession...am not sure how much the article is true...but if it is true then, RK is placing his trust once again in someone...I had thought he would not accept it easily and well he isn't..he is fighting himself even now...but then we know that he does give into his heart. Lets wait and watch...till now I hv liked how their relationship has developed so beautifully so I have no complaints.

About the pace of their relation...well who knows their story wasn't about how they fall in love but how they deal with each other after falling in love.

BTW, whats your name?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.SmoothCriminalTheDragonLadyAcid_Queen

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

do you RK will come on monday and feed Madhu water ? i hope they don't drag this any longer, excited about this farmhouse track Big smile

I have a feeling we will get it only on Tuesday. Monday it will be suspense creation of Will he come or he won't.LOL???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.