-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamon

yehh... dey shudnt have dragged d vrat breaking part... but may this is will go on till the TRps wil be out nxt week .. n v can see some thing strong coming Up next

I think maybe because of DVD's leave it is dragging a little bit. And DD & VD taking leaves on different dates make them shoot them with other actors.

But i must say makers are handling really well without a single scene with body doubles and we wouldn't even have known they are on leave if the articles didn't came.

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamon

yehh... dey shudnt have dragged d vrat breaking part... but may this is will go on till the TRps wil be out nxt week .. n v can see some thing strong coming Up next

yup agree vivian is also on leave na , but i m sure nxt week awsum hone wala hai😳
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

wow 1/2 of a yearπŸ˜†

It feels good to call 1/2 year more than 6 months.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheDragonLady thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I think maybe because of DVD's leave it is dragging a little bit. And DD & VD taking leaves on different dates make them shoot them with other actors.

But i must say makers are handling really well without a single scene with body doubles and we wouldn't even have known they are on leave if the articles didn't came.

Yeh dat may b d reason.. hope dis ends soon n it starts with d farm house track
SmoothCriminal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

@Urvi: Mujhe precap yaad kyun nahin aa raha hai πŸ€” I love KC only if they show it in 1-2 epis πŸ˜†

@Kate: This is exactly what I want πŸ˜† And to make it even more beautiful... Pati giving himself his ass to Biwi and biwi lat maarying zor se πŸ˜†

yea farah that would be awesomeπŸ˜ƒ i prefer tom and Jerry to lovey lovey coupleπŸ˜†

Sunsetglow thumbnail

It feels good to call 1/2 year more than 6 months.πŸ˜†

we have had AT's before Shahi...2 o3 3 actually...!!
but no one even bothered...!!

TheDragonLady thumbnail
@Coeur- (sorry dnt kno ur name)D precap was madhu standing at side alone.. n all other aunties performing pooja.. n RK stil in studio
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
count me in 

is that only me who don't find epi was dragged for me it was more like balanced with RK's frustration and Madhu's faith i just loving this

but kind scared means what if he will not come at all and didn't break the Madhu's fast then this whole drama will such waste hai na 

<font color="#6600FF">I think maybe because of DVD's leave it is dragging a little bit. And DD & VD taking leaves on different dates make them shoot them with other actors.

</font>

Shahi, why do people not like body doubles? I mean yeah, but when I watch a show, I don't care which actors is doing what. I watch the show based on characters. So, if there are body doubles of DD or VD, I will be fine. Because I watch it for Madhu and RK. Don't care about actors when I watch a show. Once in a while if DVD are on leave, I wouldn't mind body doubles. But why do everyone has problem with bd? Is it something bad? I never got this. lol, I am confused.   πŸ˜•
SmoothCriminal thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

we have had AT's before Shahi...2 o3 3 actually...!!
but no one even bothered...!!

wow πŸ˜† well we r here now i think this one might run for a long time😳