Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by sweetbibi

Totally agree I used to enjoy watching that show but they split that couple so since that happened I lost faith in the CVs. I have a feeling that Gunjan and Mayank pair might have the same fate as Arjun and Purvi. They might want to pair Gunjan and Vihaan , Mayank and Charu and Rachna ad Rajeev. This would happen to keep the girls in the same household. These are just my predictions hope I didn't offend anyone.

That's ok! I'm sure you didn't offend anyone dear! I was also thinking along those lines! Because, it's all about story-telling and the life span of the serial. If the CVs think that they can create such a story that would keep the show running long enough, then that's the route they'll take. And I can totally see a long life-span for this serial if they keep the girls in the same household. But of course, the CVs can just surprise us! Wink

Yes they would most certainly have a good story. This way they would focus on three pairs not two and more drama will unfold as Seema will have a taste of her own medicine if Charu is her daughter-in-law. I think Vihaan is going to try all means possible to get Gunjan because according to him, he gets what he wants.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIHAAN'S NEXT MOVE? (Page 6)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

How do you mean it depends on the US?
Are they hoping to attract US viewers?

As in "us" dear. Not the United States. Wink The viewers mainly determine the life-span of a show. Bringing in the TRPs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008ParulRatiShivi

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I know a lot of people here love Mayank and Gunjan's jodi but i feel like they don't have that spark..I like Vihaan better...Mayank can be a coward and it's really annoying...but anyways this is just my opinion..not to offend anyone...

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragatis_1234

I know a lot of people here love Mayank and Gunjan's jodi but i feel like they don't have that spark..I like Vihaan better...Mayank can be a coward and it's really annoying...but anyways this is just my opinion..not to offend anyone...

That's ok dear. Everyone state what they want! That's what bring about the discussions! Wink That's true also. Mayank is not living up to my expectations lately. ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by pragatis_1234

That's ok dear. Everyone state what they want! That's what bring about the discussions! Wink That's true also. Mayank is not living up to my expectations lately. ConfusedOuch

He's really not! It's ridiculous and the way I see it...even if Mayank and Gunjan get married Seema and Sangeeta are just going to put her through evil situations...now if Rajeev and Rachana get together & Vihaan and Gunjan do..they'll atleast be int he same household. Plus, the show is mainly about the two sisters and their journey together so it'll make so much more sense.

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up  It is really good to see so many of  the members posting their thoughts and opinion 
God! must say today,s episode shook most of usShocked , The way the truth came out ,Totally uncalled for and unwarranted.

Began as a prankBig smile went  to embarrassmentEmbarrassed and  further jeopardy of relationshipsOuch and finally to tarnishing of reputationDead.

Really hope Gunjan & Rachna  learn a good lesson out of all this

Where does Rajeev step in . Hope he is not made the good samaritan  who brings about peace btw the estranged partiesConfused Thumbs Down 

Want to see Rajeev & Rachna togetherHeartDay Dreaming

ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up judging by Vihaan's reaction yesterday i'm sure he hasn't taken it well and will definitely get back at Gunjan

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Thumbs Up  It is really good to see so many of  the members posting their thoughts and opinion 
God! must say today,s episode shook most of usShocked , The way the truth came out ,Totally uncalled for and unwarranted.

Began as a prankBig smile went  to embarrassmentEmbarrassed and  further jeopardy of relationshipsOuch and finally to tarnishing of reputationDead.

Really hope Gunjan & Rachna  learn a good lesson out of all this

Where does Rajeev step in . Hope he is not made the good samaritan  who brings about peace btw the estranged partiesConfused Thumbs Down 

Want to see Rajeev & Rachna togetherHeartDay Dreaming

Same here only Rajeev & Rachna and Gunjan and Mayank together

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.