Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

@ shawty_sweetness
                           Do the  CV's always take viewers opinion into consideration or they just read our posts and do just the opposite of what we expect from the series?????.

SmileJust for reference,am not bashing any show, i heard of a couple Arjun & Purvi from Pavithra Rishta who had such great chemistry onscreen  where the viewers had high expectations of them being a pair.  The CV,s happened to break the pair up to the viewers utmost dissappointment ? 
   IS IT TRUE?????
Totally agree I used to enjoy watching that show but they split that couple so since that happened I lost faith in the CVs. I have a feeling that Gunjan and Mayank pair might have the same fate as Arjun and Purvi. They might want to pair Gunjan and Vihaan , Mayank and Charu and Rachna ad Rajeev. This would happen to keep the girls in the same household. These are just my predictions hope I didn't offend anyone

.I do not watch any other series other than SSLK   . My Mother in law happened to tell me

so how can we trust what the CV,s are up toConfused

Edited by sweetbibi - 29 November 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIHAAN'S NEXT MOVE? (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

@MSN_Vanny I still post my views and opinions on all Zee websites no matter if they don't reply and I'm sure they must have seen my posts. So its up them to listen or not and I'm sure sometimes they take our views into consideration. Crossing my fingers that they do take our SSLK opinions into consideration !

You can call me Vanny! Embarrassed

Oh really? You do? That's awesome! I'm sure they listen to us! LOL But some of the ideas must be theirs too na? Wink

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@sweetbibi... No dear you havnt offended anyone.
We all are here to state our opinions and views and what we think about the show.
I having CVS bring forward this track(Vihaan thinking that Gunjan is his fiancee) because they want both girls to be in the same home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbibi

Totally agree I used to enjoy watching that show but they split that couple so since that happened I lost faith in the CVs. I have a feeling that Gunjan and Mayank pair might have the same fate as Arjun and Purvi. They might want to pair Gunjan and Vihaan , Mayank and Charu and Rachna ad Rajeev. This would happen to keep the girls in the same household. These are just my predictions hope I didn't offend anyone.

That's ok! I'm sure you didn't offend anyone dear! I was also thinking along those lines! Because, it's all about story-telling and the life span of the serial. If the CVs think that they can create such a story that would keep the show running long enough, then that's the route they'll take. And I can totally see a long life-span for this serial if they keep the girls in the same household. But of course, the CVs can just surprise us! Wink

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@MSN_Vanny I still post my views and opinions on all Zee websites no matter if they don't reply and I'm sure they must have seen my posts. So its up them to listen or not and I'm sure sometimes they take our views into consideration. Crossing my fingers that they do take our SSLK opinions into consideration !

You can call me Vanny!Embarrassed

Oh really? You do? That's awesome! I'm sure they listen to us!LOLBut some of the ideas must be theirs too na?Wink

And you can call me Riia :)...
Yes I post my views atleast 3 times a week!
Hope they listens and yeah some ideas must be theirs because in the first place the story is theirs and from that we get ideas to tell them what we want to see.

ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Hope they listens and yeah some ideas must be theirs because in the first place the story is theirs and from that we get ideas to tell them what we want to see.

Cool name! Cool

Wow! 3 times! That's like guarantee they must have come across your posts! LOL

Yes, the show is theirs but it depends on US! Wink

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Well for me I'm gonna be disppointed if Gunjan and Mayank doesn't end up together. I find them cute!

So a day someone posted on Zee FB page that they want to see a love story between Vihaan and Rachna.

ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Cool name!Cool

Wow! 3 times! That's like guarantee they must have come across your posts!LOL

Yes, the show is theirs but it depends on US!Wink

How do you mean it depends on the US?
Are they hoping to attract US viewers?

ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.