Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Yes mask worked to bring out the truth and actually ria this joke of gunjan has created trouble for al five of them, 1. gunjan- rejected by mayank and revenge from vihan, 2. rachna- unaccepted by vihan and more far from rajeev, 3. mayank- far from gunjan and close to charu ofcourse, 4. rajeev- wil realize feeling for rachna but cannot accept her, 5. vihaan- not accept rachna and revenge from gunjan. So all 5 r in trouble now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60brat2008MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIHAAN'S NEXT MOVE? (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes mask worked to bring out the truth and actually ria this joke of gunjan has created trouble for al five of them, 1. gunjan- rejected by mayank and revenge from vihan, 2. rachna- unaccepted by vihan and more far from rajeev, 3. mayank- far from gunjan and close to charu ofcourse, 4. rajeev- wil realize feeling for rachna but cannot accept her, 5. vihaan- not accept rachna and revenge from gunjan. So all 5 r in trouble now.

Wow Anam u have put forward so nicely! Trouble in the camp for all 5 of them. I hope in the process of all this confusion doesn't ruin anyone's happiness and I hope that both of the girls learn from this experience.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks ria, and yes i too hope that they learn from the experience and they get their happiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks ria, and yes i too hope that they learn from the experience and they get their happiness.

I have mentioned this before! Someone on Zee TV FB page stated that Rajeev and Rachna will be together and Mayank/Gunjan and Vihaan is the bad boy in the show. Maybe Vihaan is there to bring twists and turns into both love stories. Hope that happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Yes maybe vihan is the negative lead and gunjan mayank r the pair, but i think about vihan and gunjan bcoz vihan is rajeevs bro and by pairing gunjan with him wil bring both the sisters in the same house, and bringing sisters in same house wil give the cvs more plot to carry as they can show saas bahu type story by gunjan helping rachna followed by the love-hate track of gunjan vihaan and rachnas struggle for rajeevs love, on the other hand mayank having problems with charu and when sisters wil visit their mica then awkwardness between mayank and gunjan, i mean cvs wil have so many plots to carry if both sisters wil go in same house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Yes maybe vihan is the negative lead and gunjan mayank r the pair, but i think about vihan and gunjan bcoz vihan is rajeevs bro and by pairing gunjan with him wil bring both the sisters in the same house, and bringing sisters in same house wil give the cvs more plot to carry as they can show saas bahu type story by gunjan helping rachna followed by the love-hate track of gunjan vihaan and rachnas struggle for rajeevs love, on the other hand mayank having problems with charu and when sisters wil visit their mica then awkwardness between mayank and gunjan, i mean cvs wil have so many plots to carry if both sisters wil go in same house.

Yes I was thinking the same thing and that's the most logical solution for both girls to go into the same home. They are so close and like sisters and if both end up in the same house will be great for CVS as well viewers because viewers love the way both of them cares and loves each other. I still think they should hold marriage for now because both girls are so young and needs to mature more. I don't like the saas bahu concept too much beacuse most shows focused so much on that that they forget the real meaning of the show. I hope that doesn't happen with sapne.

Sorry my like button is not working!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60brat2008MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Yes, even i dont like saas bahu dramas but i guess if both wil become bahus then little drama is expected, and now lets see from so many predictions our which prediction goes right and yes i read about your like button on the first page, its not a problem sweety, and yes now i have to take your leave as my mom came twice in my room to check whether i slept or not as my college is early in the morning, so i wil catch u later sweety, gn,tk, sd, GOD BLESS U SWEETY.

brat2008MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kashishrocks]

Yes, even i dont like saas bahu dramas but i guess if both wil become bahus then little drama is expected, and now lets see from so many predictions our which prediction goes right and yes i read about your like button on the first page, its not a problem sweety, and yes now i have to take your leave as my mom came twice in my room to check whether i slept or not as my college is early in the morning, so i wil catch u later sweety, gn,tk, sd, GOD BLESS U SWEETY.[/QUOTE

Yes you are right when both of them becomes bahus little drama gonna be fine. Omg we have made so many predictions in one day! Hope some of them come true. Ok deary it nice chatting with you atleast we are keeping the forum active. GD take care. God bless you too! Have a great time in college sweets ! :)

Farwa60MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.