Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Yes i think wil take revenge from gunjan, may be he wil say that u joked by making yourself my fiance and now i wil make u my wife for real!i think Mayank wil also reject gunjan so way wil be clear for vihaan, and yes the way truth came out was also very bad, vihan was feeling embarassed and he is egoistic person so he wil surely take revenge!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60Raleighbcatbrat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIHAAN'S NEXT MOVE? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes i think wil take revenge from gunjan, may be he wil say that u joked by making yourself my fiance and now i wil make u my wife for real!i think Mayank wil also reject gunjan so way wil be clear for vihaan, and yes the way truth came out was also very bad, vihan was feeling embarassed and he is egoistic person so he wil surely take revenge!

The way the truth came out he will want to take revenge from Gunjan as he was embarrassed infront of his friends and that will not go down well with him. I having a feeling that he will want to use Rachna as a pawn to get at Gunjan. I hope he doesn't go to that extent. Maybe Rajeev will control him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Yes he can use rachna as a pawn and ria i have the feeling that v wil see him as a bad boy now, may be he wil become negative now, actually i feel he is not a bad person by heart but his ego wil make him bad and rajeev is definately for rachna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Yes he can use rachna as a pawn and ria i have the feeling that v wil see him as a bad boy now, may be he wil become negative now, actually i feel he is not a bad person by heart but his ego wil make him bad and rajeev is definately for rachna.

Yes Anam I have seen his affections and respect towards his older brother and I have seen his love for his mother. We all have been saying that he will want revenge maybe he will be a changed person and not a bad guy anymore. He seems good at heart and Rajeev said that already. So maybe he will listen to his mom and engage Rachna, u never know and now I think Rajeev will hide his feelings for Rachna.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60kashishrocksMSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Haan yaar ria, shayad jaisa hum log soch rahe hain uska ulta hojaye, aur vihaan good boy ki tarah rachna se engagement karle and rajeev i think is not ready to accept rachna bcoy he thinks her as his student and so he feels embarassed to accept her.

Farwa60MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Haan yaar ria, shayad jaisa hum log soch rahe hain uska ulta hojaye, aur vihaan good boy ki tarah rachna se engagement karle and rajeev i think is not ready to accept rachna bcoy he thinks her as his student and so he feels embarassed to accept her.

Yep maybe Rajeev is still in that mode of thinking of her as his student and the consequences of falling in love with a student. He clearly looked upset when Vihaan's friends ridiculed Rachna . Maybe that's a sign. One thing my hindi is a little weak so the first part I didn't get clearly. You have to bear with me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Ria i meant that may be u r right whatever v r thinking about vihan goes wrong and instead of taking revenge he becomes a good boy and gets engaged to rachna, and no problem sweety if u r not comfortable with hindi then v wil talk in english.

Farwa60brat2008MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Ria i meant that may be u r right whatever v r thinking about vihan goes wrong and instead of taking revenge he becomes a good boy and gets engaged to rachna, and no problem sweety if u r not comfortable with hindi then v wil talk in english.

Thanks deary! Yes CVS is known for their twists and turns so it could be likely to go with the less obvious to surprise the audience. But with Vihaan's ego and personality I find it hard to believe that he will stay quiet. I actually the concept of using the mask to revealed the truth. I'm happy that the truth is out but now worried for both girls.

Farwa60brat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.