Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

That's ok! I'm sure you didn't offend anyone dear! I was also thinking along those lines! Because, it's all about story-telling and the life span of the serial. If the CVs think that they can create such a story that would keep the show running long enough, then that's the route they'll take. And I can totally see a long life-span for this serial if they keep the girls in the same household. But of course, the CVs can just surprise us! 😉

Yes they would most certainly have a good story. This way they would focus on three pairs not two and more drama will unfold as Seema will have a taste of her own medicine if Charu is her daughter-in-law. I think Vihaan is going to try all means possible to get Gunjan because according to him, he gets what he wants.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

How do you mean it depends on the US?
Are they hoping to attract US viewers?

As in "us" dear. Not the United States. 😉 The viewers mainly determine the life-span of a show. Bringing in the TRPs.
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know a lot of people here love Mayank and Gunjan's jodi but i feel like they don't have that spark..I like Vihaan better...Mayank can be a coward and it's really annoying...but anyways this is just my opinion..not to offend anyone...
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragatis_1234

I know a lot of people here love Mayank and Gunjan's jodi but i feel like they don't have that spark..I like Vihaan better...Mayank can be a coward and it's really annoying...but anyways this is just my opinion..not to offend anyone...

That's ok dear. Everyone state what they want! That's what bring about the discussions! 😉 That's true also. Mayank is not living up to my expectations lately. 😕
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

That's ok dear. Everyone state what they want! That's what bring about the discussions! 😉 That's true also. Mayank is not living up to my expectations lately. 😕

He's really not! It's ridiculous and the way I see it...even if Mayank and Gunjan get married Seema and Sangeeta are just going to put her through evil situations...now if Rajeev and Rachana get together & Vihaan and Gunjan do..they'll atleast be int he same household. Plus, the show is mainly about the two sisters and their journey together so it'll make so much more sense.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼  It is really good to see so many of  the members posting their thoughts and opinion 
God! must say today,s episode shook most of us😲 , The way the truth came out ,Totally uncalled for and unwarranted.

Began as a prank😃 went  to embarrassment😳 and  further jeopardy of relationships and finally to tarnishing of reputation🤢.

Really hope Gunjan & Rachna  learn a good lesson out of all this

Where does Rajeev step in . Hope he is not made the good samaritan  who brings about peace btw the estranged parties😕 👎🏼 

Want to see Rajeev & Rachna together❤️

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post 👍🏼 judging by Vihaan's reaction yesterday i'm sure he hasn't taken it well and will definitely get back at Gunjan
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

👍🏼  It is really good to see so many of  the members posting their thoughts and opinion 

God! must say today,s episode shook most of us😲 , The way the truth came out ,Totally uncalled for and unwarranted.

Began as a prank😃 went  to embarrassment😳 and  further jeopardy of relationships and finally to tarnishing of reputation🤢.

Really hope Gunjan & Rachna  learn a good lesson out of all this

Where does Rajeev step in . Hope he is not made the good samaritan  who brings about peace btw the estranged parties😕 👎🏼 

Want to see Rajeev & Rachna together❤️

Same here only Rajeev & Rachna and Gunjan and Mayank together
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

As in "us" dear. Not the United States.😉The viewers mainly determine the life-span of a show. Bringing in the TRPs.

Oops! Silly me !
So far I think this show brought in good trps. Its popular.
I want too see the new trps because I want to know how well this particular track has done.
I think in Dec we gonna know :)Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Ria - That's ok dear! 😆

Yes, I'm very curious about the TRPs! Mid-December the TRPs are expected! Gotta keep our fingers crossed.