VIHAAN'S NEXT MOVE? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Yes maybe vihan is the negative lead and gunjan mayank r the pair, but i think about vihan and gunjan bcoz vihan is rajeevs bro and by pairing gunjan with him wil bring both the sisters in the same house, and bringing sisters in same house wil give the cvs more plot to carry as they can show saas bahu type story by gunjan helping rachna followed by the love-hate track of gunjan vihaan and rachnas struggle for rajeevs love, on the other hand mayank having problems with charu and when sisters wil visit their mica then awkwardness between mayank and gunjan, i mean cvs wil have so many plots to carry if both sisters wil go in same house.
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes maybe vihan is the negative lead and gunjan mayank r the pair, but i think about vihan and gunjan bcoz vihan is rajeevs bro and by pairing gunjan with him wil bring both the sisters in the same house, and bringing sisters in same house wil give the cvs more plot to carry as they can show saas bahu type story by gunjan helping rachna followed by the love-hate track of gunjan vihaan and rachnas struggle for rajeevs love, on the other hand mayank having problems with charu and when sisters wil visit their mica then awkwardness between mayank and gunjan, i mean cvs wil have so many plots to carry if both sisters wil go in same house.

Yes I was thinking the same thing and that's the most logical solution for both girls to go into the same home. They are so close and like sisters and if both end up in the same house will be great for CVS as well viewers because viewers love the way both of them cares and loves each other. I still think they should hold marriage for now because both girls are so young and needs to mature more. I don't like the saas bahu concept too much beacuse most shows focused so much on that that they forget the real meaning of the show. I hope that doesn't happen with sapne.

Sorry my like button is not working!

Yes, even i dont like saas bahu dramas but i guess if both wil become bahus then little drama is expected, and now lets see from so many predictions our which prediction goes right and yes i read about your like button on the first page, its not a problem sweety, and yes now i have to take your leave as my mom came twice in my room to check whether i slept or not as my college is early in the morning, so i wil catch u later sweety, gn,tk, sd, GOD BLESS U SWEETY.
[QUOTE=kashishrocks]

Yes, even i dont like saas bahu dramas but i guess if both wil become bahus then little drama is expected, and now lets see from so many predictions our which prediction goes right and yes i read about your like button on the first page, its not a problem sweety, and yes now i have to take your leave as my mom came twice in my room to check whether i slept or not as my college is early in the morning, so i wil catch u later sweety, gn,tk, sd, GOD BLESS U SWEETY.[/QUOTE

Yes you are right when both of them becomes bahus little drama gonna be fine. Omg we have made so many predictions in one day! Hope some of them come true. Ok deary it nice chatting with you atleast we are keeping the forum active. GD take care. God bless you too! Have a great time in college sweets ! :)
@ shawty_sweetness
                           Do the  CV's always take viewers opinion into consideration or they just read our posts and do just the opposite of what we expect from the series?????.

πŸ˜ŠJust for reference,am not bashing any show, i heard of a couple Arjun & Purvi from Pavithra Rishta who had such great chemistry onscreen  where the viewers had high expectations of them being a pair.  The CV,s happened to break the pair up to the viewers utmost dissappointment ? 
   IS IT TRUE?????

.I do not watch any other series other than SSLK   . My Mother in law happened to tell me

so how can we trust what the CV,s are up toπŸ˜•
Originally posted by brat2008

@ shawty_sweetness
Do the CV's always take viewers opinion into consideration or they just read our posts and do just the opposite of what we expect from the series?????.

😊Just for reference,am not bashing any show, i heard of a couple Arjun & Purvi from Pavithra Rishta who had such great chemistry onscreen where the viewers had high expectations of them being a pair. The CV,s happened to break the pair up to the viewers utmost dissappointment ?
IS IT TRUE?????
.I do not watch any other series other than SSLK . My Mother in law happened to tell me

so how can we trust what the CV,s are up toπŸ˜•

I watch a few other shows and yes I have heard in Pavitra Rishta that they are hell bent on seperating that couple ( Arjun Purvi) I don't know why but fans are getting furious with them.

SSLK is the show that I focus more on!
Seems like CVS don't listen to their viewers at all now! Its really discouraging...
Wow!!!!! I absolutely love these discussions! I always wondered when this forum will get into these discussions! And it's happening! 

Firstly, Loved the post Sharitha Di! And I totally agree with Shawty_sweetnes(Ria?) and Kashishrocks(Anam?) and the others who said that Vihaan will never take this lying low!

He clearly hates to be ridiculed and wrong! And today, not only was he ridiculed and embarrassed in front of his friends, but he was proven wrong in front of them! In his mind, Gunjan is like a prize! The girl who can fight with anyone and just the thought of being the husband of such a vivacious girl is exciting for him!
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
@Sharitha Di - Yes, in PR, the couple were separated but that totally different from our story because of two reasons: (1) PR is a 3 year old serial, it needs to continue with as much twists as possible and (2) It's an Ekta Kapoor show. Most of her shows are known for such twists and turns, but she eventually does justice. πŸ˜Š

Now, in our show, the couples are young, college-going persons. Not the typical Saas-Bahu drama. So heartbreaks and mistakes are inevitable. So a straight-out love story is over the top for such a serial.

I hope the CVs do read our thoughts. I'm not sure if they do. But Di, I'm sure they don't do the opposite of what we want! πŸ€£
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Wow!!!!! I absolutely love these discussions! I always wondered when this forum will get into these discussions! And it's happening!

Firstly, Loved the post Sharitha Di! And I totally agree with Shawty_sweetnes(Ria?) and Kashishrocks(Anam?) and the others who said that Vihaan will never take this lying low!

He clearly hates to be ridiculed and wrong! And today, not only was he ridiculed and embarrassed in front of his friends, but he was proven wrong in front of them! In his mind, Gunjan is like a prize! The girl who can fight with anyone and just the thought of being the husband of such a vivacious girl is exciting for him!

Yes you are so right about Vihaan! Its trouble time for both girls... I simply can't to see what will be his next move I'm sure the family will find out about all this too as Vihaan will let it out. He's gonna be super furious! I hope Rajeev gets more screen space now too. I'm not sure what's gonna be his role now ( I'm sad).
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes mask worked to bring out the truth and actually ria this joke of gunjan has created trouble for al five of them, 1. gunjan- rejected by mayank and revenge from vihan, 2. rachna- unaccepted by vihan and more far from rajeev, 3. mayank- far from gunjan and close to charu ofcourse, 4. rajeev- wil realize feeling for rachna but cannot accept her, 5. vihaan- not accept rachna and revenge from gunjan. So all 5 r in trouble now.

I absolutely love this post!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just had to make it known! This only concrete the fact that one lie/prank can endanger so MANY relationships that it becomes impossible to fix things with ease!