Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I know this will happen😊

I am sure if tomorrow Purvi ask Arjun to kill someone toh woh bhi karega .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Ovi spoil the party n even the maker of that Punni
I will kill them both...

Congrats Gaurav bhai for becoming IF Dazzler
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have a feeling that tomorrow punni will get slap from archana...
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope archana will slap punni. It will last slap frm archu before leap.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

</div>

<div>

<font size="2">Congrats Gaurav bhai for becoming IF Dazzler</font>

Thanks Sana..
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This whole situation is rediculous. Ovi needs to get a life an stop listening to punni n think for herself and listen to your husband.Punni is out to destroyed purvi and in the process she is destroying ovi marriage because she is allowing her.😑😑😑

Arjun a man after my heart a fitting reply to her, this brat needed a wake up call, i think the entire family does n they got it today. Ovi forced herself into a situation n now c the consequences of her action, while her family try to pretend that every thing is fine and dandy in her world.

Arjun reply to ovi YES I LOVE HER was perfect n needed to b said, I was proud of him it has been a while n I was wondering if he was still a man or a wuss.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As far as i am concerned is does not matter if purvi gets married and move away or even have a child, any time she comes around at any family function ovi is going to be jealous because she knows that no matter what Arjun will always love purvi, she will always b his number one and ovi will always take second place or a back seat to her. It is a sad reality but true. 😭😭😭 Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
ya Archu slap punni n Arjun slap Purvi for destroying ur life.
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know why think happened is that Punni went inside Purvi's room, took her cell phone and text Arjun about the Pune CD to make purvi look like she texted Arjun about the Pune CD thats why Purvi is confused when Ovi asked her about the Pune CD to make this happen in the party.
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like Punni is just one of those people who likes to watch the world burn.
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for the update!

OK if Ankita is leaving the show, the CVs should really worry about how to fix their crappy storyline otherwise they will loose more than half of their viewers. 

The only thing that can save after Ankita is the reunion of Arjun and Purvi. Otherwise there is nothing to watch in this show anymore.

Really hope they come up with a sensible reason for the pregnancies... If Arjun is the child of both the kids, then its really disgusting...

Edited by pujli07 - 11 years ago