Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just got this FF.. its very different from other stories I read so far.. brilliant concept... special bond btwn IPK actors, which we loved so much.. and this Khushi.. so beautiful story.. please could you update little regularly.. 
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi.R

Just got this FF.. its very different from other stories I read so far.. brilliant concept... special bond btwn IPK actors, which we loved so much.. and this Khushi.. so beautiful story.. please could you update little regularly.. 

hi suchi...

Glad to know that u liked this one...i feel tremendously happy to knw that u guys liked this concept..cause i was skeptical abt it..as i ddnt knw if u all wld the like the behind the scene drama of our beloved characters...
yess i hv full intention of being regular wth the updates...
thanks for ur encouraging comments 😃
abbyy8 thumbnail

It was worth the wait...keep them coming :-)

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khushi's coding n decoding is praise worthy!!!!!!!! totally a computer engineer's mind at work!!!!! d conflict goin on in her mind was fantastically depicted!!!!!
hold on... did she get an answer outta her questions???
couldn't really get through that processing stage in my brain,... lol... :D
great story fab update!!!!!!!

n yeah i had given up on the hope dat u would update dis ff even!!!!!!!! so thnx a ton for updating it...
voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: shutter

Khushi's coding n decoding is praise worthy!!!!!!!! totally a computer engineer's mind at work!!!!! d conflict goin on in her mind was fantastically depicted!!!!!
hold on... did she get an answer outta her questions???
couldn't really get through that processing stage in my brain,... lol... :D
great story fab update!!!!!!!

n yeah i had given up on the hope dat u would update dis ff even!!!!!!!! so thnx a ton for updating it...

thanks a lot dear for ur encouraging comments...they mean a lot to me...ya the delay was just too long i know..it wont be the case now as im already half way thru my next chapter..and intend to post it asap...

well u gt to read on to knw what is up with khushis heart...😳
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks a lot dear for ur encouraging comments...they mean a lot to me...ya the delay was just too long i know..it wont be the case now as im already half way thru my next chapter..and intend to post it asap...

well u gt to read on to knw what is up with khushis heart...😳

Would love to know what khushi mind finally decodes out f d whole convo,... n what loop runs in her mind to get to arnav!!!!!!!! 😉 👏
khushi's heart n mind r always at conflict!!!!!! but her antics r really n truly mind boggling!!!!!!! heh heh... 😃 😊
Edited by shutter - 11 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update loved it.thank you.
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came across ur wonderful story and am really impressed with this new concept. Loved the narration till now, can't wait to read more of it. Please pm when you update next & yeah I hope that that you do continue with this story till its end.
voldemort thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

"So this PARIVAAR AWARDS is like the FILMFARE of the TV World, ?" khushi said raising her hands in defense and suppressing a smile .

"NO YOU HAVE GOT IT WRONG AGAIN, IT IS LIKE THE OSCAR OF OUR WORLD!!" said nani having literally moved to the edge of the bed trying to drive her point home with a slightly raised voice.

"Haa haa..Ok Ok Didu got your point loud and clear…Oh common don't behave like a girl now and fake that anger on me…really??? you gonna show your back now…whats next?….holding your breath till you turn blue???...seriously lady!!!...no one will believe this role reversal thing that we have at home… "plsss spot the child amongst the two" said Khushi trying to turn her grandma towards her.

"huh, a little sign of appreciation would have helped " grumbled nani turning to face khushi again

"What??? I did congratulate you on being nominated just few minutes back!!!" khushi exclaimed

"Oh I did not understand that….  'didu anjali had called, to tell you that you have been nominated for some…ummm…what was it…humari…nani…no no…humari pyaari nani category of this award…now what was the awards name…ummm..it was some..sari..no..pari…vari…I think it was  parivari awards'... was you actually congratulating me"  said nani imitating khushi, remembering how khushi had passed on the message to her .

"Common now didu, you know that I was teasing you…I know what it means to get recognized for your hardwork…that no award is big or small…they all hold the same importance….common you know me better than that..its so embarrassing to be explaining out such things"  said khushi earnestly

"ya ya I know my grandchild is not at all good in her emotional department, but I have no such problem, so im going to thank her for being the one to bring this news to me, by giving her a kiss" saying so nani quickly pecked khushi on her left cheek

"Uuff..didu…plsss…don't…how many times I have told not to…" grumbled an irritated khushi as she hurriedly freed herself from her nani's clutches

"God only knows what would your husband do with a wife like you, who is ever so allergic to any type demonstration of love and affection, doesn't allow to hug or kiss" said nani rolling her eyes.

"Dhak Dhak…Dhak Dhak…Dhak Dhak…."

"Let me call back Anjali and thank her" continued nani passing by a stilled khushi whose cheeks adored a faint blush and face held a lost expression

"Yes…yes Anjali beta its me…ohh thanks a lot dear for calling me up and letting me know of the nomination…ya ya..thank you …its because of all of you wonderful people ….i know but still….no no…for me just being nominated at this age is more than enough…hooo hooo….well then you are biased with your views…im sure the other nominees are far better than me….ok so now enough of me…tell me who all…what really!!! …I knew it…and im 100% sure that you will win it…no I just know it..you are the perfect sister ever ….no am not at all biased…haaa haaa…..who who…oh my ARNAV!! Is it??…touchwood…he had to be nominated…otherwise I would have fought with the organisers…yipeee….and who..SONALI TOO!!...touchwood…what? … JODI…hmmm

Nani rattled on for long taking many names, exclaiming after each name, if not for her slight ankle pain she would have jumped up and down, but khushi who had heard the conversation from start had got stuck to the ARNAV part of it. Like her brain refused to intake any other detail at this point of time.

Khushi got late to get home, she was held up in a client call. She hated late night meetings or anything else that kept her from getting home on time. And it was all cause her nani refused to eat dinner alone. No amount of pestering would make Deviyani have her dinner without khushi.

"sorry didu, got held up, lets eat am starving" said khushi putting her stuff away as she reached home.

"yummm fish curry….muahhh to you didu" said a delightful khushi

Deviyani was a good cook, expert in Bengali cuisines and had trained their maid perfectly. Apart from acting her other passion was to cook Khushi's favorite food, feed her, and make her gain at least 10kgs of weight.

"ummm..thats delicious" said khushi putting one morsel into her mouth

"somebody is cheerful today, actually not just today but since the past few days" said nani in an enquiring tone raising an eyebrow

"what lady!!! If I complement then it's a problem if I dnt even then it's a problem" huffed khushi

"ok ok…its rare to see you dish out praises this easily and be this cheerful that's why" nani chuckled

"I have decided that tomorrow I will spent the entire day with you..as it is Sunday so even you don't have any shoot" said khushi wanting to spend quality time with her grandma as she was keeping extremely busy the entire weekdays

"that's great khuku, also I have a lunch treat tomorrow to which even you are invited" said nani concentrating on removing the tiny fish bone from her portion

"Treat ???? who is treating us?? And for what ?" asked khushi

"Sara had called to inform that she is giving a treat to celebrate all the nominations that our show has managed to bag at the PARIVAAR AWARDS, and she did not have your number so she has asked me specially to convey her invitation to you" disclosed nani

"She is treating everyone just cause of the nominations???" enquired Khushi

"Yesss that's how awesome and lovely our producers are, they are overwhelmed that our show got record nominations in each of the major categories. We have been nominated in 12 categories which is highest for any current show" nani said proudly

"that's a great achievement didu, am really happy for your entire team" said khushi

"well as she is treating the entire cast n crew, the treat location is our set itself so as to accommodate all, we have to be there by 12:30pm" informed nani

It was then that khushi realized that she would be going to meet all of them tomorrow, and suddenly her appetite was forgotten and she again got engulfed in the sea of anxiety.

"Hmmm…so it means that everyone is coming?" said khushi and found that she had unnecessarily and unwantedly emphasized on 'everyone'

"yes I said na the entire crew n cast" replied nani absentmindedly

"yesss..bu..but what I meant was since its Sunday..people might have…u know…errr… other plans…some might not…errr…come…I mean did all of your friends confirm… i..i mean are all of them coming?" khushi somehow managed to ask.

Nani who was still fighting to get the fish bones out, failed to see khushis flushed face and replied " yess baba each and everyone is coming, otherwise what's the purpose of the treat"

Khushi felt relief wash over her for a second, but the very next sec she again got anxious and was surprised to realize how much certain information about someone has started to affect her in this manner.

It took long…….really long…for sleep to claim her that night….

"Why the hell are you still glued to your laptop? That too playing GAMES??? We will get late im telling you." Said an annoyed deviyani

"Its not out of my wish that im playing game, im waiting for Amar to send me the quarterly sales report, have to forward the same to London when I check the figures, and we have almost an hour  why are you panicking?" replied a slightly irritated khushi

"that's what !! atleast you can get ready while you are waiting, to save time??" questioned Deviyani

"What???? who requires an hour to get ready, I can manage even if have 3 minutes, and you know that, still you want to fuss about it" retorted khushi

"do whatever you want, never have to listen to me…… such attitude...will get late….imp lunch…dsnt understand...late…." faded away nani's voice as she stomped inside her room to get ready as khushi shouted so that her nani could listen "we won't get late, you will see"

Well they did get late….

By a good 40mins….

Those 40 mins….khushi would always dread those 40 minutes of her life forever…..

She had kept her ever excited nani from meeting her friends and exploding with joy about all of them being nominated; for a good long 40mins…What a crime she had committed??...Well khushi had faced her didu's wrath for those long 40mins, which occurred cause she had found an error in the financial report and had to get it corrected. She knew nani will add this one in her stories about khushi.

They found the place jam packed with people, many of whom were half way through their lunch. Nani turned and glared at khushi, and she just turned her head around not wanting to meet her grandma's accusing gaze.

Upon seeing nani enter with khushi walking behind her, everyone had two reactions...one after the other…deep respect for nani for being nominated and stunned admiration for khushi who looked the epitome of innocence in her short but very simple fluorescent dress. The colour of the dress simply illuminated her skin. Her hair was done in a French plait, which bought her beautiful face which was devoid of any makeup, into focus.

(Her attire looked something like this)

She looked absolutely pretty and immensely innocent in this getup, which she had managed to put together in just 10mins.And the plait were actually to cover up a bad hair day. Some 10-15 names got added that day to her already existing list of admirers on the set.

Khushi saw most of the people staring at her again, and got really conscious which made her look shy to others. She put her head down and followed her nani, keeping a slight smiling face as people came and wished nani.

Sara khan spotted them and came to them hurriedly. She hugged nani and congratulated her. Nani congratulated her in return and said that it was possible only cause of Sara's tight script that had strong characters.

"good that you are here now, I am to give this small speech , and I was waiting for you to come, and khushi im really thankful that you came, I had specially told Naniji that you are to come and attend this small fest of ours" said a smiling Sara.

"Well, how could I say no. This is a huge achievement for you and each and everyone out here.Congrats!" smiled khushi and shook sara's hand.

"now go inside and meet others, your whole gang  is waiting for you,I will come in few mins" said sara ushering them inside from the entrance passage.

Khushi noticed that the set looked different today. All of the expensive furniture's were nowhere to be seen, so the main room looked like a giant hall, with chairs put along the walls. And to the extreme end of the hall, a partition was made with yellow n white curtains where an enormous buffet was laid.

"Oh Naniji….congrats congrats congrats…" squealed an excited Anjali and Sonali in unison, as they almost ran and came to grab deviyani into a tight hug.

"haaannn…..beta..congrats to you too..haaa haaa"said an equally excited deviyani trying her best to accommodate both of them in the same hug.

Khushi was so damn surprised at this display of affection and excitement, she knew that she would never be able to react like this to any kind of news related to her or her loved ones even if her life depended on it..

By the time the others who were sitting ganged up by a corner and laughing spotted them and came their way.

Khushi who was a nervous wreck since the time she had come to know about this lunch, had forgotten all about her nervousness since morning, with the report issue and then her nani giving her an earful for being late. That had actually helped khushi behave normal since the time she had landed on the set.

But she felt her heart pounding as she saw that one person who stood out to her, from amongst the approaching crowd.

"What colour is that??? Is it really blue. But I have seen blue so many time, how come i had never noticed that it looked this good. Maybe im having a change in favourite colour  phase right now, that's why  suddenly im finding blue to be the bestest colour ever" thought khushi staring ahead seeing him approach them.

Arnav caught khushi's eyes , and for few sec he did not look away then flashed her a brilliant smile while walking towards them.

Khushi's vision of Arnav got blocked as Anjali and Sonali stood in front of her and gleefully started telling her about something which she could not understand at that point of time as her brain was still clouded.

Why the hell is this girl not responding to them thought nani as she noticed that khushi was craning her neck sideways and trying very hard to get a glimpse of something, her eyes having a very odd kind of look. Nani looked in the direction where khushi was staring and saw, akash, NK, Arnav, Aabhas, shyam, payal &mohit coming their way.

"Strange?" thought nani, and shook khushi a little by her shoulders.

"Huh!!" said khushi jolting out and turning her head sideways looking at nani.

"Where are you? See what Anjali and Sonali are saying here"  said nani in a questionable tone

"Oh, hi" blushed khushi looking at Anjali and Sonali feeling mortified that she had failed to respond to them…what response?...she didn't actually quiet remember as to when they came to her and what were they were talking to her about.

"its ok nani, its the first time she is seeing the better halves of the group so she must be figuring out who belongs to whom" said Anjali laughing

By that time the others had reached them and were congratulating nani and vice versa.

"we were saying that you are looking extremely pretty in this dress khushi, this colour compliments you so well" said Sonali looking at khushi's dress from top to bottom.

"yess that's what. I just love the way you dress up, simple yet beautiful. Am in love with this dress of yours" quipped Anjali.

" Oh, thanks" said khushi little awkwardly not knowing what else to say here and more so cause she saw from the corner of her eyes nani hugging Arnav and asking him about someone. She didn't quite get the name and tried to listen intently ……

Just then she felt her shoulders being grabbed by Sonali as she raised an eyebrow and said "well im telling you in advance, the next time you go shopping you have got to let me know about it, alright?"

Khushi smiled and said "ofcourse I will" she really didn't want to disappoint Sonali by saying that she hardly shops and nowadays, most of her shopping gets done from the Airport duty free shops. That's when she finds time.

"and congratulations to both of for being nominated" added khushi patting them sideways on their shoulders awkwardly , as this was the best she could do. At the same time she was straining her ears to listen to what Arnav was saying to her nani.She could just catch the last part

"…….cousin's wedding. Ya I will go on the wedding day. You know na how tight its here, got just two days off" said Arnav to nani.

Khushi could make out that Arnav was happy today. Actually the entire team was, but still somehow, khushi found, Arnav's happiness for his whole team very endearing.

She suddenly felt really happy for him. Like, he deserved to be this happy. She saw him laugh whole heartedly at something which akash said and that sight bought a smile on her face too. Like she was seeing her favorite painting in some art gallery and could go on admiring it for hours.

All her nervousness gone, and determination shining in her eyes, she moved a step in his direction.

She saw, a man come to him and congratulate him while hugging him, and saw Arnav getting a little embarrassed and  saying " aree ab tub hi suru ho gaya, itni bar congrats mat bolo mujhe"

That made her smile some more, and now she was standing just next to Arnav and was about to call him just when she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her away.

No leave me, I want to wish him, congratulate him, he got nominated…let go…why are you pulling me away?...wait……wait…no……

"WAIT !!!" came out of Khushi's mouth

The moment of courage and confidence that  God had awarded khushi, cause she had been a…..a….well lets say…..a  good girl all her life got flushed down the drain in just half a second.

A somewhat surprised Anjali was looking at her as hers and Khushi's body was forming a perfect V. Anjali pulling khushi by her hand towards right and khushi pulling back resisting Anjali's pull towards left.

A confused Arnav was trying to make out of what was happening in front of him. A shocked nani who had just heard a booming 'WAIT' come from her grand daughter  was peeping over others shoulders to see what was happening for Khushi to react like that.

And a super shocked khushi taking in this entire scene, where everyone was staring at her with their eyebrows up.

Oh what an applaud-able moment !!!!

"Errmm…what I wanted to say was….im not hungry yet….also I eat nani….i…i..mean…we eat together…so let me just ask her if she wants to have lunch now" said a flushed up khushi trying her best to take control of the situation.

Everyone except for deviyani bought this explanation from Khushi .

"What? lunch !!" exclaimed Anjali and laughingly said that "I wanted you to meet my husband, so was taking you to him, you were not paying attention I guess."

"Oh, sorry ddnt hear you properly" khushi said hastily as she started walking towards anjalis direction w/o even glancing back.

Right now if she could , she would have left the place…gone home..and banged her head on a wall.

Anjali bought her near deviyani, who was looking at khushi intently, and then pointed to the man standing in front of nani and said "meet my husband, Shyam Jha". Saying so she let go of khushis hands and side hugged her husband.

Averting her nani's steady gaze khushi shook hands with Shyam and said "Nice to meet you Mr Shyam" to which Shyam immediately replied "you suddenly made me feel old by adding that Mr to my name, pls call me Shyam"

"You both look awesome together, Anjali was telling me about how you had met and got married " said Khushi

"Was she?" said Shyam raising an eyebrow  "I dnt know what she said, but let me tell you, she was the one who trapped me" shyam added in a mock serious tone.

Khushi smiled at him, and she found him to be really a very casual and easy person.

The rest of the afternoon painstakingly went at a very low speed for Khushi. She was avoiding going near Arnav. She had been introduced to Payal(Akash's wife)  Mohit(Sonali's Fiancee) and this was first time she met the villain of the show, Abhaas who plays husband to Anjali's Character .She had done congratulating everyone who were nominated, except for Arnav. After the little scene which she had created in front of him, she had just given up on that.

She was annoyed with herself for being in this messy state right now, and felt helpless that she just could not control things related to him.

Being conscious of the fact that, how rude it looked that she has still not spoken a word to him, leave aside congratulating him, when he had been so damn caring about her all the previous times they had met, just added to her already foul mood.

Everyone cheered when Sara gave her little speech congratulating the entire team, for getting record nominations and thanked everyone for their support. Khushi had always felt great being on the set since day one cause she just loved how this huge team worked and enjoyed like a family, together. Always caring and supportive of each other.

"Its 2pm, I suppose now you are allowed to be hungry?"  came a voice from her side

Khushi didnt even have to look to know who it was, she turned to face him and muster up a small smile.

"lets go, everyone including your nani is waiting for you over there" said Arnav pointing to the other end of the hall.

"Aaah…o..ok..lets go" muttered Khushi

With each passing sec khushi was feeling more and more conscious of the fact that she really needs to congratulate him, which she was not doing. Not that she didn't want to, but she was all tongue-tied.  

She was not able to comprehend as to why does it matter to her if she had made a fool of herself in front of him ? Why does she care as to what he thinks of her ? Being so conscious around him made her loose her ability to speak...affected her confidence…it renders her out of control of just not the situation but shuts her ability to think…

Then why does she not avoid being around him. That will allow her to get back her control on mind and matters. Why has she not shown an iota of reluctance when it came to seeing him?

She was mostly pushing her food around on the plate, and was listening to nothing in particular. When she felt nani's hands on her shoulder.

"Am staying back for some more time with everyone, you don't mind right?" asked nani

"What? N…No…I have work I have to go" khushi replied immediately, desperately wanting to get away.

"but you stay, I will leave the car and driver, will go by taxi" she added as she knew that right now nani wanted to be with her team.

Nani and NK were about to disagree on the Taxi point when Arnav said

"Actually that's not required, cause as I had informed earlier im also leaving, so I can drop Khushi"

"What?? No…You need not trouble, I will go by taxi. Nani just loves to make a fuss of small things. I will manage." Rattled khushi, wanting to avoid Arnav dropping her home at any cost.

"Its Ok Khushi, relax!!! I have to cross your area anyways, so its okkk, don't get so worked up" said Arnav in an amused tone trying to calm khushi down.

"Khushiji I would have dropped you, seeing you getting so tensed at the thought of Arnav dropping you, but you need not doubt about his driving skills, my bro is excellent behind machines" said NK in a proud voice, patting Arnav on his back.

"Khushi, whenever you are ready" said Arnav looking at Khushi's plate.

Khushi wiped of her sweaty hands using her tissue, before putting on the seat belt, as Arnav walked over to his side of his Honda City.

During normal traffic, the ride back home would take around 35mins. Khushi just wished to survive the time w/o embarrassing herself. Damn, suddenly 35mins looked like a huge target to survive through. Why is this happening to me??? Its just the two of us, no escape. There is bound to be small talks. He is so talkative, the way he chats nonstop with his group. I will have to be participative, cause guess what its just the two of us. GOD !!! What am I supposed to say?

Khushi was looking out of the window, as Arnav swiftly eased his car onto the main road from the parking lot.

"If you want, you can set the radio station of your choice" said Arnav which made Khushi turn and look at him.

She just nodded and started rummaging through the channels just to get busy for a while so that the focus shifts from the awkward silence which was threatening to consume the small space inside the car.

After going through all the channels twice she just stopped at some random one, which was playing hindi songs, lowered the volume to soothing level and eased back into her seat and then just blurted out  "Con..Congrats"

This time Khushi stumped herself…..she was not expecting this and had no idea as to how she managed to say it. She looked sideways towards Arnav to see how and what he would react to this sudden out of the blue CONGRATULATION that he received from her.

The look on his face ensured khushi that she was not the only one, who was taken aback by her choice of opening dialogue.

"Um..ummm..thaaanks" came out from Arnav's side laced with a faint hint of laughter.

Khushi tied to ignore the small smirk that Arnav had on his face cause she knew, the smirk was the result of suppressing a laugh. A laugh; at her. Because what she said sounded so damn stupid…Arrrggghh…Where the hell is my home? When will I get to  get inside of those walls where everything is normal, where im in control, where I act and behave like a 25yrs old mature business women and not some 16 yr old who does creepy and embarrassing stuff on seeing their favorite star.

"Nani was really happy about all the nominations that your show has got..am…am happy too" said khushi determined to make some saving effort here.

"Yeaaa..we all are very happy actually, its hardly been a year and the show is getting appreciated by all, so it's a good feeling" said Arnav.

"Yes" said khushi and groaned inwards as to that was all that she could think of in reply. She immediately looked outside the window, as nervousness engulfed her and as the awkward silence once again threatened to settle around. It was then that she heard the radio volume going up and it made her turn around.

Maahiya Na Aaya Mera……

Maahiya Na Aaya……

Raanjhana Na Aaya Mera……

Maahiya Na Aaya…….

"Ahhh, one of my favorites"  said both of them at the same time.

Both looked at each other for a fleeting sec, and the moment Arnav turned to look ahead , the obvious happened ; Khushi blushed a little for no apparent reason and turned her face to look outside.

"You know what, so far I used to think that im the most shy person around" said Arnav

"Huh?" said khushi who was surprised and confused

"Nothing" shrugged Arnav with a small smile

"I noticed that today also you have forgotten to wear your contacts" said Arnav

Now khushi was caught completely off-guard by this remark of Arnav's.

Seeing Khushi looking at him in a questioning manner, Arnav played along.

"You must have had a hard time, on the set today with so many looking at you like you don't belong to this country" added Arnav

This made Khushi gasp out loud "How d…do…how did..u…u..e-v-e-n…."

Before she could even complete Arnav laughed a little "You know your face is the mirror of your brain, it reflects back everything that happens inside it"

"Don't be so surprised. I will be a little shameless here and praise myself a bit. You see I have a supernatural power.

"Huh?" said khushi her eyes gone wide and her left eyebrow was about to touch her hairline.

"Yes I have. I – CAN – READ – PEOPLE'S – MIND"

"WHAT??" khushi questioned out loud

"I know what you had been thinking all afternoon, I also know what you are thinking about right now too" said Arnav lowering his voice

Khushi face had paled and her mouth opened a little as she stared on towards him.

"Does that scare you Khushi ?" Arnav  whispered

There was a stunned silence in the car, except for the song that was playing in the background. Arnav driving looking ahead and Khushi  staring at him.

Paani Da..Rang Vekh Ke…..

Paani Da..Rang Vekh Ke….

Aankhiyaan Jo Anju Rul De…..

Aankhiyaan Jo Anju Rul De…..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: For the pics credit goes to the uploader)

Again I am a little late in updating.

But I promise that the next update is going to be super soon..just a few days later.

This one is a huge update, have tried to compensate for the delay.

Do let me know what if u like it or not.

Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great job...Khushi is really absent mind...