Goldie

LuckYMAma

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awsum epilogue...
Such a beautiful journey wid yaadein...
Thanx 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YADEIN... COMPLETED (Page 136)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geeta.R

Geeta.R

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hiii Diii!!!!! bahut hi superb update!!!! arjun ko intezaar nahi ho para bahut sweet aur rathod :-) aisha ki yaadein unhe satathi hai :-D a beautiful journey you have had and im privileged ke mein aapke safaar ke ek part thi!!! cant wait for your future works, hope that there are more ARIYA adventures cause i sure would like to be a part of them, meaning mera saath hamesha aapke saath ;-) xxx

kunchu

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
that was a perfect ending...
Loved it..
Ariya marriage..
Sameer-aisha engagement..
Chotu's gf..
Shree's friendship..
All perfect..

kunchu

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kunchu

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Family photo pasand ayaa...
Cute Ending..with lot of love and care...Embarrassed

kunchu

aaw1505

aaw1505

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
awesome
a perfect ending

kunchu

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Awesome! Fantastic! Amazing! Perfect! ClapClapClapClap
Just one thing : I loved it! Heart
And ending mein Rathod aur Aisha ki engagement ke liye thanks! Embarrassed
Riya and Arjun toh forever! Big smile
Shree and Chotu...as usual Dhasu! Big smile
And again thanks for the Kodak Moment Big smile
Once again...thank you for creating such a masterpiece! Big smile
Loved Yadein! Heart

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
kunchu :

honestly i was a bit shocked at your decision to end this beautiful FF, coz it was quite close to my heart,but then every thing comes to an end and this one is no exception and i respect your decision. back to the FF, i was utterly shocked when you left the story on a cliffhanger by blowing up Dilnaaz and a missing Arjun Raute ..no wonder riya lost her mind and started blabber nonsense, the shock was so great!!! loved the way you had described the search-and-find inside the ship ..it looked so real ! the last update and the epilogue was indeed beautiful ..not just for Ariya , but also for the other relations portrayed in the story, and you were right about shree and chottu, they indeed worshipped their seniorsApprove..and the monosyllabic talk between arjun and rathore regarding aisha ..wow!! finally shree is out of his "main aur meri laptop ki tanhaiyan aksar yeh baatein karte hai " mode and found someone ..although i never thought it could be sanuja, so that WAS a surprise indeedStar!! and the way you brought up ryaan and rachna to meet rathore ..good to see that you hadnt forgotten them entirelySmile. and rathore-aisha engagement ceremony at riya-arjun's reception party was totally out of the world plan ..i felt like whistling at that momentParty!! and the final family photo ..the ETF family, was picture perfect , kaash aisi hi ek picture hume sach mein dekhne ko mil jaataWink!!

overall it had been a wonderful journey reading Yaadein. will comment on your other FFs soon.Smile

Edited by polly_03 - 14 January 2013 at 5:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchusree_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.