Tumhari Disha

ashish visted the forum

sanju thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ashish visited the forum today that is 11th of may

I hope he has read the messages were we have expressed the displeasure over the present development in the serial

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Yes i know and hope he did read all the posts that have been posted and probably got the feeling what we want...

Samy

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
i hope that know he knows that we wanna see him and disha together and no way her and ved and him and pori!!

BTH how do u guys knw when he visits he forum!!

Luv mad!!
sakina thumbnail

im really upset that we missed his comment concerning the song-post...๐Ÿ˜ญ..maybe he added some songs himself ... we will never know

as u would say, samy:uuffffffffff!!!!!!!!

Edited by sakina - 18 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
i hope that he knows that soo many people wnat disha and dk so maybe he can tellh is director and they can change the story line they would be great 
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how do ppl know that he came to visit the forum?  wow i'd be sooo embarrassed if he read all the non-G rated stuff ppl say about him here
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
especially in teh stories, some of those are quite racy
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†LOL so true....him running after disha all the time in our stories...and tehm two going on honeymoon..and all that other good stuff๐Ÿ˜†..He is a pretty shy guy tho...dont know how he would react..๐Ÿ˜†....

bomby๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mamta_ thumbnail

yeh he was only logged on 4 a few minutes as Lata, Jyoti, Samy & myself were posting our comments in the songs post๐Ÿ˜Š..............he commented that Lata had some good songs๐Ÿ˜Š..............phir gayab hogaya aur humara songs post bhi gayab hogaya๐Ÿ˜ญ.............

Mamta

samy74 thumbnail

hi

yes maata mujhe lag raha hai the genie did the works and took it....kuch baat to hai haina hehehehhe lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

samy๐Ÿ˜†