Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

</div><div><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't consider you any important person in my lifeto share any news of BS...I guess you don't exits for me Sorry!!!!!!!</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">By the way you are Barun Basher, why you want to know anything about him????..Are all your Truncard over to blame Barun..SI will feel shame to know this type of fans she is having..She is praising Barunand Missing her and you guys are not even showing little concern on their friendship..By the way let me tell SI is not upset about show end, but upset she missed Barun on last day😉..</font>

Oo...DEB...dnt say so...i will hate my life if u dnt consider me as important part of ur life... 😭

Do develop some brain...n some sense...it will help u in future...

Sanaya fans r not delusional...but sensible like her...chodo...tum nahee samjhogi...

Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

Oo...DEB...dnt say so...i will hate my life if u dnt consider me as important part of ur life... 😭

Do develop some brain...n some sense...it will help u in future...

Sanaya fans r not delusional...but sensible like her...chodo...tum nahee samjhogi...

Please do not come and fight! My topic is entirely based on the BS fans and SI fans fight. Do get into head. Ya ok ur sensible. Agree
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
plz dont make a fight plzce agin but barun s not in fault
dats it,dont blame him
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona3

Please dont put any blame on Barun Sobti. He is already f**ked up. Stop the blame game. Sanaya and Barun are at no fault. Please do not post any topic which create hate between tintin and balloon fans!
The blame to be taken is the lady. Not any actor. Cut it

stop the blame game!!

until yesterday everyone was ready to blame 4lions/gul/sp everyone

now that Barun is at fault now stop the blame game

lol

nope I'll only blame Barun for all this fiasco
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Enough is enough please come out & show me your sources. IPK is ending now so their jobs are not in danger oh wait they are jobless now. Ab kya hai darna?
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Enough is enough please come out & show me your sources. IPK is ending now so their jobs are not in danger oh wait they are jobless now. Ab kya hai darna?

Ah! Are you insane? Believe it or cut the crap. As if you are so concerned for my source! We do not get a single advantage to blurt out the truth ,except bashing from you all.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shona3

Ah! Are you insane? Believe it or cut the crap. As if you are so concerned for my source! We do not get a single advantage to blurt out the truth ,except bashing from you all.

I am concerned yaara that is why I said reveal them now, the show is ending so no insecurities of losing their jobs. 
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I am concerned yaara that is why I said reveal them now, the show is ending so no insecurities of losing their jobs.

I care for their future. You are no one for me my dear. Why to reveal it to you hmm? I exactly know your intentions
Abhi_pragya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya really barun have no fault so why they guys blameing barun . We really love we wil love him forever so stop barun to blame we know barun is very honest guy so I want to say the every person who blameing barun stop barun to blamr
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Is barun appearing in the last episode????? Please tell!!!! Is there a maha episode?