Starplus Feedback accountPlease mail to save Arjun - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I heard that when channel decides something they won't bother to hear fans..i think arjun vl end for sure,vl have to wait and watch NB,MC timing one of them vl defo replace arjun..vl try best to save arjun..becz this s d only show i watch..i love arjun:((
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

I heard that when channel decides something they won't bother to hear fans..i think arjun vl end for sure,vl have to wait and watch NB,MC timing one of them vl defo replace arjun..vl try best to save arjun..becz this s d only show i watch..i love arjun:((
well personally i hate dance shows, because i dont feel they are ever fair 😡
while for MC, i loved watching the previous season, but if it replaces it, i'll never have the heart to watch it, cause it will always remind me that because of it, Arjun had to go off
Anyway if Arjun goes, i'm boycotting SP 100% now😭
thankx  dear!  i'm  going  2  email!
Originally posted by haruhi26

well personally i hate dance shows, because i dont feel they are ever fair😡
while for MC, i loved watching the previous season, but if it replaces it, i'll never have the heart to watch it, cause it will always remind me that because of it, Arjun had to go off
Anyway if Arjun goes, i'm boycotting SP 100% now😭
i mean we have to wait to watch NB MC promo to know whether arjun goes off air or not..if any of them replace arjun then SP out of my house as always it use to be..i just hate SP to core..nayi soch😡
Done!👍🏼

thanks for the info
😭wat d hell i dun want arjun to end ughh 
yes...v have to do everything too save our favourite show...
come on guys...v cant let them end Arjun for that dance reality show...i love dance and all but i love ARjun