Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
One of the main things I have noted so far in the show is the use of color to make the scene what it's supposed to be like. The happy/cheerful scenes are of a lighter color and all the spooky parts have fog surrounding and closing the characters in. There is also a lot of blackness which adds effect. 

Not only the color of the scene but the color of character's wardrobes also follows this pattern. The chudail's clothes, as we have so far observed, are red and black; whereas Rano/Jeet wear more casual clothes to ease the seriousness and spookiness of the show. The colors really show the two different sides of the show; one being romance/enjoyment and the other being supernatural/horror/spookiness. 

It's great having a show which can you creep you out like crazy on one side but bring a smile to your face thanks to lighter and happier moments as well. Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AshiraniaAmor.Samilicious..MrsArnavRajputZAHARA.__Aarti__Premeer_Diwani-AriaNe-Fearless_Lover-AkkiLuvsNBT-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Color." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Didn't noticed before...thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Loved the Sari the chudail was wearing in yesterday's episode... and the fog... Embarrassed

Abhiya_eternal

IF-Dazzler

Abhiya_eternal

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...agree with uSmile

-bonbon-

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I realised that too! It'll be funny if it was the same colour tones being used for all of the episode, at least the director realised that Clap

-bonbon-

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Tfs

-bonbon-

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hey Preeti!! Good to see you on here! Coming to your post, omg I never noticed that! You have good eyesight I see :L

-bonbon-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Hey Preeti!! Good to see you on here! Coming to your post, omg I never noticed that! You have good eyesight I see :L

Hey Zahara, nice to see you here as well! Embarrassed Haha, thanks. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.