Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ofcourse asusual vikrams money
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ron

I have few questions isn't ADi suppose to pay 20 L in a month

1) Is embroidery so easy that you can do it so fast - a good embroidery takes a long time. IF she sells how much she will earn in a month.

2) Adi fights - do they keep 20 lakhs for a winner at the most it will be 1-2 lakh in a village and he is jobless so no income further and no good contacts that anyone will lend him loan.

3) Gulabai if she does rai what will she earn unless she does prostitution but i don't think then also anyone will pay her 20 lacs

IF for a year i think 20 L can be arranged but in a month let see what the CV's show?

payal7 thumbnail
lidvin

your points are all valid but the amount is 10 lacs
lidvin thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

lidvin

</div>
<div>your points are all valid but the amount is 10 lacs

Ok then 6 months u can't arrange 10 lacs in one month (as ADINI are jobless) unless somebody lends u money as loan or one of the family pay's the debt. So the CV's will show god's again to justify adi or sugni and money dropping or popping from somewhere or just to show sugni falling for adi he will win the fight no matter if the other person is 10 times more stronger than ADI. Mahan ADINI sacrifice - i hate this sacrificial story. When will most of the shows show some Reality.

I hope when they are in the ring / boxing whatever the game the other person is similar to Adi with no experience in that particular field then i can think of Adi winning. He coudn't knock his uncle off, sungi had to pull the trigger to stop the fight how will ADI win.

The only way ADI can win is through KBC since he is educated so he can answer a few questions till he reaches 10L. Only one way of paying his debt off. Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
lidvin

I like your thinking - KBC is the way forward for Adi but unfortunately even that has selection process and recording time so probably not going to happen in one month - so going to have to rely on Sita maya 🤣.
You know Sita maya and all the Gods are permanently helping Adini and G, its no wonder that the world is in such a bad state😆

BTW - G does one rai dance and earns enough to buy a motorbike.  How much are motor bikes these days - I though they would be thousands or lacs.

lidvin thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

lidvin

I like your thinking - KBC is the way forward for Adi but unfortunately even that has selection process and recording time so probably not going to happen in one month - so going to have to rely on Sita maya 🤣.

You know Sita maya and all the Gods are permanently helping Adini and G, its no wonder that the world is in such a bad state😆

BTW - G does one rai dance and earns enough to buy a motorbike. How much are motor bikes these days - I though they would be thousands or lacs.

Atleast 40-50 thousand and think of it they even never had a single pai when they wanted to leave the village and also during starvation. Or else Amrita-TVS-adi would have got saved sugni wouldn't have to cut across TVS all the time for a job.

2nd - Gulabai used to do more rai before than now and in one dance she earned so much indeed seems the Gods are only favoring and focusing only on ADINI and Gulabia rest of them it seems he isn't there like for instance KUHU case i wish somebody would have come or some untoward incident had happened so kuhu could have got saved.