mannisha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys,

Just a thought but I hope there are no marriages in KYPH at this time because I want the Kripa-Angad chemistry to carry on and there are already too many saas- bahu and lovers-break ups in most Ekta shows.  I want KYPH to remain it's uniqueness for the time being...

My version of events would unfold as follows:krips and the dreamboat get closer and closer and more confused about their respective feelings whilst

rehearsing for the next concert and then Kripa goes to Nainital....  Our dreamboat realises he misses her and loves her yes the L word and takes off to Nainital to confess without telling anyone in Mumbai except dadi, of course.  Once there he and Krips get together and we get to see lots of lovey dovey moments in a beautiful setting and Angad gets lots of love from Krips' family and realises the importance of love...

Sorry if anyone needs a sick bag but I was kinda bored and thought i'd share my thoughts with you

Cheers

Mannisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

mannisha i like ur thoughts........have u ever considered joining ekta's camp ?????????????

plzzzzzzzzzzz do

kariya!!!

Angadzgirl thumbnail

i agree with u.

~sweta~

mera_zahaan thumbnail

going by the story line i guess angad is going to break kripa's heart very brutually, only to realize his true feelings for her lately., when she will be heartbroken and no more believer in love.

here goes my predictions (the way ekta likes it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

1) kripa may marry prithvi (poor harshini!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ) .....dont worry only for few months or for few days.

harshini may turn evil๐Ÿ˜ˆ and will get them separated  only to get angad and kripa together๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2) heres another choice for ekta

angad may beg kripa for pardon on her wedding night  and prithvi may become the sacrificing saint .....angad and kripa marry ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.  and then angad may be supposed to die for few episode (after all mishty is also there๐Ÿ˜ต) then kripa remarries prithvi (only after a long rona dhona๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)........then angad is back.now kripa has got many choices to select๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.............then they lived sadly ever after

3)after few years of confusion tensions rona dhona angad and kripa will meet even if they have to wait for 20 years!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜•

i hope none of these come true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

alwayzzangelic thumbnail
i hope things unfold the way u mentioned manisha
SANDY thumbnail
I hope things go the way that Mannisha thinks. I like her thoughts.
-Sohniye- thumbnail
wow i really hope that your right mannisha!!! that would be awesome...chalo lets see what happens๐Ÿ˜Š