Talaash - DISCUSSION THREAD (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 127

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
vrunda ?@mevru

#talaash...one time watch..but the end spoils it..kareena is superb...aamir & rani as always very good..rest of cast good too!

Sha ?@shawrites

I won't give away the plot/suspense & spoil your state of mind. really you can give it a shot. #Talaash @aamir_khan was as usually brilliant

Sha ?@shawrites

Second half was riveting. But the twist/suspense in the climax spoils the show though it is unpredictable. #Talaash

Sonu Shukla ?@sonucool65

Some Reviews of TALAASH from Dubai : #Talaash is the Indian Answer to Hollywood's INCEPTION ! #Aamir Khan's best performance till date

^~ ChamP ~^ ?@VetriVel44

RT @iThesmoke Climax was unexpected & class movie.! As usual Amir Khan's acting was class & class..!:-)) Loved #Talaash & must watch film.!

VIVEK MS ?@Urstruly7744

Talaash is going to add another dimension to what we call mainstream. Bravo Kagti and Aamir for backing it.

Vasim Inamdar ?@Vasimcoolguy

#TALAASH : Rani Mukherji won't disappoint audience -via http://yahoo.com #Movie #Bollywood #Vasimcoolguy #Mumbai #India

KRK Confused

KamaaI R Khan - KRK ?@KamaalkhanKRK

I guarantee film #Talaash is going to be blockbuster film only because of Big asss of Rani Mukherjee.

Edited by U-No-Poo - 29 November 2012 at 7:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talaash - DISCUSSION THREAD (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Lolwa, people are now joking about the end LOL

SarcasticIndian ?@shubhendra_

TALAASH SPOILER:In the end Aamir Khan finds out Victoria's Secret.

Niket Sheth ?@niket407

Hahahahaha...epic!! RT @TrendulkarTalaash spoiler : In the end, Aamir khan finds Sachin's lost form.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

you2

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
One time watch? India's answer to Inception? Spoiler disappoints?

Ouch

I really don't want Talaash to be a story within a story,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDrama

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
'India's answer to Inception' is a very exaggerated view. Inception was one of it's kind and I don't think Talaash would be anywhere near it. (Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm a fangirl)

But I'll wait for authentic reviews to form any preconceived opinion about the film. Tweets can hardly be relied upon for unbiased feedback. 

Edited by U-No-Poo - 29 November 2012 at 7:22am

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

@Nova: Isn't this annoying to go read reviews on different thread & then reply on different thread? What's the point making a review thread then. We can google & read the reviews of our favorite critics.

Besides, this two thread thing turns the discussion thread into a fanclub.  Pinch

But it's good that you can find all the reviews in one single thread instantly. If we made one thread than it's always mess. You can't find reviews in-between all discussion/war. Its like finding nemo  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

honey.b

honey.b

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Im going to stay away from twitter and discussion threads as i dont want even a hint of the suspense .

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

This is last warning to all my followers tat don't waste your money for crap film #Talaash I give only one star to this film. Rest up 2 you.

krk only represents mass nt qualified enuf to judge a film starrer aamir khan

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Joginder Tuteja ?@Tutejajoginder

#Talaash tickets booked for Friday at PVR Ambience. It's biggest audi is ~60% full already. Fab opening expected at multiplexes at least

Post Reply New Post

Go to top