KTLK mini ss:The Tea Stall(pg-28) Note. Check

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
SS: THE TEA STALL

Nidhi's POV

beeping into the traffic jam, i run my hand through my hairs to get some relief. my throbbing head was giving me vibes of pain and that seem to be really putting pressure on my brain nerve. and all thats cause of skipping my strong morning tea.

i have been sleeping after giving a duty of 36 hours in CCHH when i got the call from ranganath, my best friends husband, informing me that anji is in labor. I barely got to sleep and it was still 6am but my best friend cum sister needed me and i rushed to KGH where ranganath himself was a doctor and anji was also having her gynec consultant there.

parking my car, i look at the huge maternity building.

How i used to dream to be a part of this hospital...but before my final exams of medical, baba fell ill and i loose all my concentration. though i tried to work hard, bit my grades were not that good that i could have got admission in KMC and do my MBBS. i was hugely disalpointed but nothing could make me get back to not fulfill the dream of my mother, who wanted to see me as a doctor.

thus, i joinned another respectable medical college, CMC, city medical college and this time, luck was on my side. i passed MBBS with 4th rank all over india.

i hoped that my this acheivement might be the key of my entrence in KGH, but ranganath, who was a senior orthopedic informed me that KGH only accepts KMC pass outs.

WHAT THE HECK!!!! i thought but i got more determined to prove me worth and applied in CCHH for house job who accepted me with open arms.

Leaving the negative thoughts back, i got in the building and passing through the corridors, i got to the room, ranganath told me of.

aunty uncle and rangamath parents all were present. anji was scared. and in nervouness and pain, she crushed my hand. i looked up at ranganath for help who seemed to be looking at his red hand and that explained,he had faced this painful squeezes too.

anywaz, after 2 hours of crying and shouting, anji was finally ready to deliever and after another half an hour wait, the crying voice of the baby assured that the wait is over.

doctor came out and informed us "its a boy...and anji is doing fine...unconcious at the moment, but as she is exshauted so her body need sleep" i already know that.

a few minute later, a nurse came out with the baby. awww...how sweet he was...all fluffy and red and pink. those tiny lil hands and feet and that button nose. he was a mixture of anji and ranganath.

i congrats ranganath and right now, my own body was giving away. so i excaused and promised to come back in the afyernoon to see anji. ranganath knew my condition and nodded.

but damn, if i would have know how bad the traffic will be at this hour, i would have stayed back in KGH and would have grab a coffee or strong tea from ots canteen.

and right now, i decided, the first tea vendor i find out there, and i will grab a tea.

the weather was great. cool wind blowing and clouds on the sky. a little drizzling started that only made me happy.

this is the weather in which i like to have a walk. enjoying those tiny drops falling softly on my face, making me feel blessed.

i figure out a vendor and stopped the car a little away on the opposite side of the road. getting out, i locked the car and walk on the road, moving towards the vendor.

I was getting close when i figure out two brown eyes, hiding themselves behind the specs, looking at me..

i felt concious of myself and corrected my duppata, as i approached and avoiding his gaze, i get inside the shade. "aik karak chai dena bhaiya" i asked the man who.nodded.

i rubbed my hand feeling extremely cold now and turn to sit on the bench placed, only to find him still looking at me and a smile was placed on his lips as he sipped tea from his glass.

i avoided him once again and stand up and sit on the other side of the bench that now my back was facing him.

i never cared about men and there hungry gazes. but somehow, this man make me feel self concious. his gaze was strong and effecting me to the bit.

the vendor give me my glass and holding it in my both palms, i rolled it in my hands. the coldness of my hands and the hotness of the glass give me an enjoyable pleasure. i sipped the tea and look out on the road, enjoying the weather. my foggy breath indicating how cold the weather is and i snuggled more into my grey sweater, i was wearing over my black kurta, that has white legging and white duppata.

after a while, i turned to give away the glass to the vendor and pay him when i noticed, the man who was looking at me, has already left.

i was relaxed, but somewhere, i was disappointed too.

(i dont know how this story sounds, but this idea just came in my mind last night and i thought to write down. i dont expect much comments either for this and i will update really small parts of this ss...)

<font color="#6600FF" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Next Part >>> Click Here</font>

Edited by cool_SK - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ana , Great start ...I really liked it , So i guess its ashuthosh who was staring at nidhi πŸ˜‰

Continue ji , I am Loving it πŸ˜Š
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ana...πŸ˜›
Sweet start...πŸ‘
Sounds interesting..😳
So was that guy Ashu??Why was he staring her like that??πŸ˜•
Plzzz continue soon...
Will be waiting😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: saibanu

Ana , Great start ...I really liked it , So i guess its ashuthosh who was staring at nidhiπŸ˜‰

Continue ji , I am Loving it😊

Thanku so much sai...
Glad u liked the start dear...its just a random idea i had
Yup, thats ashutosh, and his pov is coming next...

May b i will update tonigh.. :)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hilarious44

Hey Ana...πŸ˜›

Sweet start...πŸ‘
Sounds interesting..😳
So was that guy Ashu??Why was he staring her like that??πŸ˜•
Plzzz continue soon...
Will be waiting😳

Hey fatema...
Thanku dear for liking...
Yes, thats ashu n i will explain why he was staring at her in that manner...
Next his POV ..

Will try my best to cont asap janab... 😳
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_SK

Thanku so much sai...
Glad u liked the start dear...its just a random idea i had
Yup, thats ashutosh, and his pov is coming next...

May b i will update tonigh.. :)

Ok , i will wait for next chapter , Between when are you updating BTOOMH?? I am eagerly waiting πŸ˜‰
aarundhati thumbnail
LOVELY...LOVELY...AND ...LOVELY...Plz continue asap...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: saibanu

Ok , i will wait for next chapter , Between when are you updating BTOOMH?? I am eagerly waitingπŸ˜‰

I dont know yaar...
Though i have strted writing its next chap, but am a bit confuse at a point...
Will try to update that next week...
The additional prob with that is that it demand long chaps, n that really make me do a lil more hard work with mob now a days,
After going back to dubai, i will try to be a frequent writer as only my that ss will b on...i need to get off with that quickly now...
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi Ana,

Me here finally as I said.

Its a great start and as always I am enjoying it a lot as ur other works.

Oh...so Nidhi doesn't wrk in KGH yet...interesting..would love to see how AshNi gonna love each other.

Guess the person in the stall is none other than Ashu...so he already staring and is he drooling...omg if its him..than he is defo boldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ahaaahh...gonna love this shade too

thinking maybe Nidhi gonna join KGH soon and would wanna know how

well till u update next me gonna keep guessing
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarundhati

<font color="#ff0000">LOVELY...LOVELY...AND ...LOVELY...Plz continue asap</font>...πŸ‘

Thanku so much dear... 😊