Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What do you sacrifice for JJKN M-T? (Page 3)

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I think I may well have sacrificed my sanity watching this show!!

Na not really ...but definately intellectual gratification from TV is something I give up when i watch JJKN....so I try not to watch it on most days until I know that Samir Soni is on the episode and then intellectual gratification be damned!Embarrassed

Gia

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

All I know is tonight i'm not sacrificing my sleep to watch JJKN tonight.Sleepy  I had enough excitment last night....or whatever that was..Confused

I'm going to see Armaan in my dreams!

Good evening all!!

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
umm maybe

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I once held my pee for 1/2 hour

but I have done what the rest of the gang has done

schedule appoints around JJKN

let frenz know that the phone has electricuted itself and it would be functioning within 1/2 hour

ooooohhhhh bad one...I told my mom that I wouldn't attend a pooja til after 7 pm.  Embarrassed

Once, I missed JJKN the night before so I drove home during lunch hour and drove back.  My house is 40 minutes away....   Confused

I left the tap running for 10 minutes as soon as the "Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin" song came on.

My poor husband, he travels a lot sometimes with limited time on his hands and he is forbidden to call me between 6:30 and 7.
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Nice topic, Peaches!!Smile  A few days ago, I was also thinking about what I sacrifice Mon-Thurs for JJKN...

Originally posted by anjali308

usually, I sacrifice my studies for JJKN.  Even if I have a big exam coming up, I don't usually skip an episode...Embarrassed  Also, just like you Rumi, I've sacrificed my social life at times.  Sometimes my friends will call and want to go out, but if it's during the time JJKN is on, then NO WAY!  I don't tell them that I'm staying home b/c of a tv show...Embarrassed---instead I say i'm studying LOLWink

Yeah, me too!! I think I've been sacrificing a LOT of study time for JJKN because even though the show's only 1/2 an hour, I log on to I-F to talk about the show a LOT!!! in that time, i know i could be getting a LOT of work done!! and because i delay on my work, i also get much less sleeping time!! yesterday, I stayed up from 12:30 to 1:30 just to be on I-F!!!Confused I am reeally addicted!!!

And if a friend or someone calls me from 6:30 to 7, I always tell them to call me later since my favorite t.v. show's on! -- and yesterday, one of my friends called me during the jassi-armaan seatbelt scene in the car and i missed most of it!!!Ouch 

But anyways, I think that JJKN has taken over my life too much!! and i really think i need to do my work instead of discussing JJKN!!!Tongue

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
well, for me it means getting up early to find an empty video casette, set the timer, make sure the right channel is set, getting on my poor dad's nerves with my constant intructions abt no one touching the t.v. between 2-2:30.....And the biggest sacrifice would be of my sanity which is always a temprory condition for me to begin with
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
LOL   Hey IDES, next time I visit ya, I will make sure to mess up the vcr
player.   Clown
alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
That was so hilarious JP. Well I beg my bowels not to move while that half hour, because due to all the tensions it is always ready exactly at 9.30. But i hv a peaceful watch at 2 retelecast.

Go to top