Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What do you sacrifice for JJKN M-T? (Page 2)

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Well I have been sacrificing a lot since it started!

I skip my dinner sometimes because of that.

Then I used to stay awake till 2:00 to watch the repeat telecast.

Then sometimes I have to delay my homework to watch it when I have a lot.....

Most of all I have given a lot of feelings and emotion to this show. I am very much attached to it.. even when I don't like what's happening I have to watch it because it is like a habbit now.....

Oh wow just hope everything will go fine atleast in the end....

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hey peaches,

I sacrificed..

Sleep-watching repeat telecast at 1-30am

attention to my guests who came at 9-30pm

my emotions

my brain in   discussing how jassi feels abt everything when she herself is least bothered !!

my logic

my time ,I had to return a book to library today but couldn't do it!

my sense 'coz even after all these I'm still watching the show n be   doing the same things 

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Well, Once for JJKN I kept the phone off hook. A friend was trying to get through to me desperately and failed. Ouch . Later when I did came to know this, I felt terribly ashamed of my weakness. Thankfully, the matter was not very serious. But it made me realize that my friends come before everything, even JJKN.
Afterall real people are more important than a TV serial. Now I never keep my phone off hook. Who knows who needs us when?
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Well i dont get to watch the show anymore i just relly totally on QB, Rumi, and Daisy's wonderful updates! But when I was watching i had to keep my toddler awake till the show was over. She does not sleep without my story and without me so she used to get cranky and I had to ask my husband a huge favor to keep on entertaining her till my show was done..he was so nice to do that!! Cry Now, I read the updates from work so my employer is suffering when I read long great juicy updates from QB and Rumi and Daisy! Tongue I have stopped dowloading clips 'coz really I dont feel it worth making my daughter play by herself while I am entertaining myself with JJKN...kind of feel guilty! Ouch But as soon as its 3:00 in the afternoon whatever work I am doing I stopy and open the forum to read update..and I copy and past in word, delete all the smiles and read so my coworkers think I am working!! Wink LOL LOL
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bgdesai

Well i dont get to watch the show anymore i just relly totally on QB, Rumi, and Daisy's wonderful updates! But when I was watching i had to keep my toddler awake till the show was over. She does not sleep without my story and without me so she used to get cranky and I had to ask my husband a huge favor to keep on entertaining her till my show was done..he was so nice to do that!! Cry Now, I read the updates from work so my employer is suffering when I read long great juicy updates from QB and Rumi and Daisy! Tongue I have stopped dowloading clips 'coz really I dont feel it worth making my daughter play by herself while I am entertaining myself with JJKN...kind of feel guilty! Ouch But as soon as its 3:00 in the afternoon whatever work I am doing I stop and open the forum to read update..and I copy and paste it in word document, delete all the smiles and read so my coworkers think I am working!! Wink LOL LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bgdesai

Well i dont get to watch the show anymore i just relly totally on QB, Rumi, and Daisy's wonderful updates! But when I was watching i had to keep my toddler awake till the show was over. She does not sleep without my story and without me so she used to get cranky and I had to ask my husband a huge favor to keep on entertaining her till my show was done..he was so nice to do that!! Cry Now, I read the updates from work so my employer is suffering when I read long great juicy updates from QB and Rumi and Daisy! Tongue I have stopped dowloading clips 'coz really I dont feel it worth making my daughter play by herself while I am entertaining myself with JJKN...kind of feel guilty! Ouch But as soon as its 3:00 in the afternoon whatever work I am doing I stopy and open the forum to read update..and I copy and past in word, delete all the smiles and read so my coworkers think I am working!! Wink LOL LOL

I am in the same boat as you BG!

My hubby till date gets wild with me..because I am watching non stop TV and ignoring my little one...but it is getting beyond control and I am realizing what I am loosing so I am trying to concentrate my family in the evening...and ofcourse as you said...I log on to IF during work and read the updates...

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
usually, I sacrifice my studies for JJKN.  Even if I have a big exam coming up, I don't usually skip an episode...Embarrassed  Also, just like you Rumi, I've sacrificed my social life at times.  Sometimes my friends will call and want to go out, but if it's during the time JJKN is on, then NO WAY!  I don't tell them that I'm staying home b/c of a tv show...Embarrassed---instead I say i'm studying LOLWink

Originally posted by Daisy

Well, Once for JJKN I kept the phone off hook. A friend was trying to get through to me desperately and failed. Ouch . Later when I did came to know this, I felt terribly ashamed of my weakness. Thankfully, the matter was not very serious. But it made me realize that my friends come before everything, even JJKN.
Afterall real people are more important than a TV serial. Now I never keep my phone off hook. Who knows who needs us when?

don't feel bad, Daisy--I have done this many times...EmbarrassedOuch  I also feel guilty about it, but I enjoyed watching JJKN without being disturbed Wink

The time I spend with my family isn't sacrificed at all b/c we all are hooked on the show, so we watch it together Smile
Fuzz Groupbie
Fuzz
Fuzz

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

The show comes on during my toddlers bedtime so I keep the TV on while I put him to sleep. When the music to Kkusum or Jassi comes on, he jumps into bed ready to sleep. So I get to watch my show and have a baby sleep aid at the same time.  I am afraid of what will happen when these shows go off the air... How will I put him to sleep?

Fuzz

Go to top