Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Supernatural claim it hasn't lost steam, claims cast

The eighth season of the show Supernatural is currently on air on AXN. But lead actors Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki seem as excited about the show as they talk to us about their characters, new developments and their experiences.

Five questions with Jensen Ackles who plays Dean Winchester

You've directed a number of episodes of Supernatural. What's it like to direct and act? 
It's great, but it doesn't get easier. I wasn't on screen much during the first episode I directed, but I've been on screen a lot more in the third one. It's fine when I'm working on scenes with Jared (Padalecki) because I can block out the scenes myself, pick my camera shots and then he and I do our business as usual. I don't have to worry about those scenes. However, it's a little more difficult when we're shooting scenes with guest stars who need direction.

Would you like to direct other shows?
It's very difficult for directors to get hired to do episodic television. But if it pans out to in the future, then great. For now, I'm very happy with this show. I have a lot of advantages while directing this one because I know the cast and the crew and also the story very well. It would have been completely different if I didn't.

How does it feel to have worked alongside Jared Padalecki for eight years now? 
Jared and I joke about the fact that we've spent more time together than with our own wives, which is a little strange but it's cool. I don't know if the show would've worked if we didn't share that chemistry on screen and a friendship off camera. Thankfully, our friendship transcended to the screen and the fans have enjoyed and believed in it for seven years. Hopefully, there will be many more years, too.

Demon Hunters

How do you keep secret storylines under wraps? 
There's a shock collar around my ankle that blasts me with electricity if I say anything that I'm not supposed to say (jokes). On a serious note, I focus on what's in front of me rather than what's in the future. I don't find out about storylines until I get my script and then I deal with it. That's how I work.

What can you tell us about the mythology of season eight? 
An underlying mythology is going to be introduced, but I can't reveal anything about it because I don't know about it myself. I've got a loud mouth and it's best that they don't tell me things because I'll tell the press. So it's like, if you want to keep things secret, don't tell Jensen! (laughs).

Five questions with Jared Padalecki who plays Sam Winchester

What are you looking forward to  in season eight?
I've had the chance to play Sam in so many different circumstances, which has been really fun for me as an actor but we've never really seen him overly happy. I'm really excited to see that this year. It's like getting out of prison after a couple of life sentences (laughs).

Do you like the way your character Sam is shaping up this season?
I do. I know the show is not about a guy with a girlfriend; it's about a pair of hunters. The focus is on Sam and Dean individually and also on Sam and Dean together. We almost talk about it like there are three characters on the show Sam, Dean and Sam and Dean together.

Are you hoping for a change of pace, like a romantic storyline for Sam?
Yes, I really am. I know that Supernatural is a show about two hunting brothers, but I've always been interested in fleshing out the main characters. They are living, breathing, red-blooded American men and there's a very obvious part missing in their lives. Though I don't want to dwell on it and turn the show into a soap opera, but I do think it would open up the characters a bit more if you give them love interests.

The introduction of a love interest for the main characters of Supernatural hasn't always worked well in the past. What is different about it this time?
Sam and Amelia's relationship is not at the expense of Sam and Dean's relationship. We're going to see a lot more of Amelia and I've got really high hopes for the character. She's a lost soul and has her own issues, but I don't think she's a demon. At least, I haven't heard that her character will turn into something else. But, this show is never going to be a soap opera about Sam and Dean's girlfriends or wives.

How much has Sam's character matured over the years? 
Sam has gone through so much. He's died and come back to life; his brother who almost died, came back to life as well. Everybody he knows has died, so he's seen a lot of loss.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain-Swetha-flutterbyBarundeewani19EphemerailuvOriginalsrahmona_paksweMrsSidMalhotra--Wingless--Jarin04-x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interview with jensen and jared" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
wowww...
thanks very much for sharing...  loved this line...
Jared and I joke about the fact that we've spent more time together than with our own wives, which is a little strange ' but it's cool. 
love these two... Heart

Edited by flutterby - 29 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharmarahmona_paksweEphemera

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MS-meghasharma

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharma

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Great to see j2 as buddies after all these yrs n many more yrs to come ! thx for sharing

MS-meghasharmaEphemera

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thnx fr sharin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharma

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
TFS
love both jared & jensens answers...
but this time i really liked the answers of jared !! 

MS-meghasharmaEphemera

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
 i likeeyyy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemeraMS-meghasharma

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.