• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
A
A
READ MORE Tera|Sukirti Khandpal|Siddhi|Pradeep|Mouli Ganguly
Pradeep dies in time leap?
Pawan Shankar
Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) may soon bid goodbye to 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada'. The grapevine has it that he will be shown dead, with the show taking a time leap of 10 to 15 years. But there are also reports that Pradeep's death is just a gimmick and he will be brought back into the show later. 

We had earlier reported about Mouli Gangulyaka Anoushka Sarkar planning to quit the show, owing to creative differences. Apparently, Sukirti Khandpal and Siddhi have been approached to play Pawan and Mona's grown-up on-screen daughters ' Bulbul and Rano, respectively. Pawan didn't revert to our text message.
Edited by ST-KSG-DDLover - 11 years ago
👏wow dear it is  a very good news thanks for it
is it balaji telefilm means ekta kpoor show right ??

tfs...vl c kya hua ...fr suku...thts awesm news..
thats good news. That role would be much better than Jazz's 2 minute role in RSSI
Originally posted by anjali.K

thats good news. That role would be much better than Jazz's 2 minute role in RSSI
yeah Exactly , I really want to see her in another Ektaa Kapoor's Show, She offered before from BT for Pavitra Rista as Purvi but she didn't accept becoz of that Character was not a Lead Character but Now i think after Ankita's Quitting  Asha Negi(Purvi) will turn into as MAin Lead in PR. but Now i really want to see Suku in this Show becoz i m preety sure after Suku's Entry She is be main Lead not now but later . So just want to see Suku in other good Show in a better role
Originally posted by anjali.K

agree with you
wowww now i want a REALLY GOOD ACTOR like KARAN WAHI opposite SUKU
wow thats amazing news.. all the best for suku
Originally posted by luvkasu

wowww now i want a REALLY GOOD ACTOR like KARAN WAHI opposite SUKU
OMG U too ?? I also think same . but there is more option if no KW then i want Harshad Chopra opposite Suku
I hope she takes it. Lead or no lead if the show takes the leap, lot of things will change in the story and usually the kids grown up characters gets more importance after leap. Even if Suku doesnt want to do a lead role, fine but I hope she do a good importance role. she deserves so much better than RSSI where she is hardly shown. TFS