Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS-those 15 days(part 3, pg3 updated) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

surbhi_16

Groupbie

surbhi_16

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

2nd Day morning

Everyone(Avantika, Nanaji, preeti, mama and yes shanky also) was in living area, dining table(breakfast cum conference), Avantika and nanaji were discussing about some impotant project for which they were having meeting  that day. Adi was busy with so many meetings today, he was not having a single minute.

Adi- mom, aapne wo files check kar li thi..??

avantika- yes adi, I've checked those files, I must say u hv made a good research on the company and the details about every single product is excellent. all the bestSmile

Adi- thanxx mom.( he was not talking with her properly), Bye masi I m going to office, nanu bahar hai na??

Preeti - haa I think Dad abi bahar gaye hai, nd yes All the best Thumbs Upfor ur project...bbbyee

GARDEN AREA

Nanu- aao barkhurdaar..!!Smile

adi- nanu mujhe na pata nai kyu ajeeb sa feel ho ra hai...i mean i don't know pata nai boht unusuall si feeling ho rahi haiBroken Heart

nanu- hota hai aisa nd may b workload aur itna bada project hai to nervous ho rahe ho. All the best mere bachaa

(Nanu knows he is missing pankhuri, but he tries to manipulate Adi so that he can spend his day well)

adi leaves for office

HARISH'S HOUSE(PANKHURI, DADI and HARISH on dining table having breakfast)

harish- pankhuri , mujhe lagta hai tumhe apni training dubara shuru kar deni chahiye hai

pankhuri- ji, papa socha to maine b yahi tha

harish- good

pankhuri- waise meri second sem ki internsip khatam ho gai hai, ab dobara se meri classes hai

harish- to achaa hai na classes attend karogi to thoda time paas ho jayega aur studies to complete karni hi hai

dadi agrees to harish

pankhuri- ji papa

pankhuri was thinking about Adi's meeting, she was thinking to wish him luck as its his 1st independent project but can't talk to him ho sakta ha wo avantika aunty k saath ho, haa ek kaam karti hu unhe text kar deti hu'nai agar avantika aunty ko pata lag gaya to, nai..!!Confused

pankhuri goes to her room, harish left for shooting and dadi also leaves for kirtan in mandir

Nanaji calls up Pankhuri

Na- Pankhuri beta kaisi ho..?

p- nanaji, mai thik hu, aap batao aapki tabiyat to thik hai na..

na- haan beta mai thik hu, bas teri yaad aa rahi thi to phone karliya

p-  achaa kiya, achaa nanaji Adi chale gaye kya meeting k liye ?

na- (smiles) haa beta wo to kab ka chala gaya, aaj bahut tensed tha

p- meri taraf se unko wish kar denge plzz

Na- haan beta mai usse keh dunga, chalo ab mai phone rakhta hu

P- ji nanaji

Pankhuri was quiet relief now, finally she wished him.

AFTER 3 hours of meeting with clients, he came out form the venue, nd calls at office reception to arrange a conference for board of Directors(Mama, avantika,nanaji nd other two members), urgently as he needs to discuss some points with them for a new project.  

Conference took 1 hour and YES FINALLY HE GOT THE PROJECT. But his work is not over yet, he has to complete all the formalities which will take 2 more hours, AS HIS CLIENTS WERE COMING DEEWAN OFFICE(sry I dnt know the name of company) TO MEET OTHER BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

Everyone was happy with the project as he

Avantika congratulated him and hugged him, NANAJI BLESSED HIM ND SAID I AM PROUD OF YOU'..but yes adi wants to share this with pankhuri but right now he can't because avantika was there

The day was busy for Adi, he came very late at home in night, he didn't realize to call pankhuri because of busy day'.he slept without having dinner

Other side Pankhuri was wiating for his call, she thought he wiil call him like the previous night but No she didn't receive any call or msg from his side, then she went to sleep with cellphone in her hand.

It was a very tiring day for Adi and for pankhuri it was boring, whole day she was missing adi

2nd day also ended...!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutajuhi1990iliveyoupallavisarkarmanjusha_92DayDreams--Ritzz--aashshhssudi_4m_kolsamrudhi.r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-those 15 days(part 3, pg3 updated) (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DayDreams

DayDreams

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
YO ! Me first Cool
Nice update !
Aww, poor Adi !
And poor Pankhuri !
Hope they get to talk soon Wink
(i.e. you update soon LOL) PM ke liye thanks Hug

Edited by trickytreat - 30 November 2012 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_16

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@surbhi_16

thanx for pm ,,

wow lovely writing ,,,,

once again u did gr8 job ,,,,loved it ,,,

poor paya ,,,,,:-(

carry on:-)

surbhi_16

shangawesome

shangawesome

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Heheee. Good attempt! Continue soon dear! (:

surbhi_16

surbhi_16

Groupbie

surbhi_16

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanx a lot every1, i just want 1 favour from you guys

you can give me hints or you can say scenes which u want I will make another story on that basis, but guys i need your supprt

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Wow...!!! Lovely OS..!! Thankz 4 PM..! Keep Wr8ing Dear..!SmileEmbarrassed

surbhi_16

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wow lovely part..!! Update soon..!
Pm me plz

surbhi_16

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Plz continue soon. Waiting to see more of PaYa interactions in 15 days :) . Plz dont be let down if u less number of comments.   Its just ppl r lazy to comment. But they do read and enjoy d write ups . I can vouch on that. Plz continue soon :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.