Samraat_92

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I liked SBS-Parvarrish crossover for a simple reason: Sweety v/s that man ROFL

I loved the fight Tongue
Dat was hillarious..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NOT FAIR SONY TV !! (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I dunno that fellow's name!
WAIT.
Sweety v/s Pashu Pati Nath Ermm

Jo bhi naam ho, i loved it for that reason. baaki was to boring. Would like to see crossover with a show which has kids so that the kids from parvarrish are not left out. Lets see, ATLEAST 1 hr special or maha episodes like how other channels have
Others have 5 days with 1 maha episode atleast 1 in a month. Hamara, sony tv ka kya. 4 days and nothing.BALH has only got 1 hr (alone) for TDP promotion
LOL

looks likeAngry the sony tv channel is just promoting ekta matas Deadserials( with spl crossover for kya hua and BALH) what about the otherShockedCry serials which are shown on sony tv like honge judaEmbarrassed, love ya arranged LOLmarriage ,anamikaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , parvarisshEmbarrassedEmbarrassed etc what about these shows huh sony tv makers or otherwise shift parvarissh on zee tv on the 8:30 pm time slot ( no offense to hitler didi fansEmbarrassed ). zee tv have a sll crossover for 3 shows atleast the they good promotion ideas ShockedClap

joohi5ifyy

joohi5ifyy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
yes I too want crossover episode with Balh. Balh is Ekta's show but if sony channel  emphasise Ekta, she  can't say No for crossover episode. By this we can get to watch all good actors together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top