Savita? (Page 3)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Marriage will definitely take place , no matter what otherwise there is no need of Savita's role.

Regarding Money part , don't worry. Since this a serial which is women oriented.

So off course woman will only earn in this serial.Wink

Neither Rishi nor Munna will ever earnLOLLOL LOL

With Both Shweta & Zara Earning , Money will be no problem.Wink

ya, you are right now along with shweta, zara also earns for the house so men of SN no need to work at all LOL CVs ki jai hooo Smile
HD is the only serial where CVs showed that female earn and male sits at home Ouch
Inder left his business as he is mentally unstable now Sleepy
Munna never works but ready for second marriage LOL
Ishaan is too young to work as he is studying but i feel he can atleast help shweta by doing some part time job (this is not that mandatory though) Embarrassed
when leap started alteast they created an image that Rishi does a job (not sure though) but now Rishi 24x7 busy in roaming and romancing instead of looking after the responsibilities Ouch

i felt like warning Zara before marrying Rishi that donot leave your job, it is mandatory if you want to stay in SN (if she is Indira then she lost her memory naaa so we have to warn her) LOL

Yes , you are completely right.
We should advise her , not only to retain the job , but also to forgo the honest officer's role.
She should start taking bribe also (at least some amount).Wink
Afterall , maybe after Zaashi's Marriage , Shweta may left SN. And Munna will have two more kids. Then Zaashi will also have atleast two more kids , so it will be lot difficult to run 12-13 member family on a mere police officer's salary.LOLLOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
LOL  cvc are mad now they can show rishi as rich lawyer  

but zindagi ek jung hai LOL

Edited by amanverma108 - 29 November 2012 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya25

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

You have GOT to be kidding me.  I can't believe Savita pushed Seher during the sangeet yesterday that too in front of EVERYONE!  

AND no one thinks this marriage is a big mistake?  I don't understand why everyone accepted Savita.  Munna STILL doesn't earn, and he is probably going to have more kids after the marriage which he won't be able to provide for...and let's not forget that Savita is TERRIBLE to the kids.  

I don't get.  I also don't understand why Zaara gave her blessings to this new couple.

Agreed...i have one question in my mind... where is Savita's so called husband ????      is he unaware of this marriage or he does't have any objection???Shocked afterall he have bought Savita from her Mausi  LOL

I agree.  THe CVs didn't tie up loose ends.  I know that they have been overlooking a LOTTT of things...lol...BUT I really don't see how the entire family can justify Savita pushing and yelling at Seher for no reason.  That is crazy...I really don't think Indira would have let Munna get married to someone like that.

I really wish there was some logic in this show.  
sumitonly Senior Member
sumitonly
sumitonly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Savita was cruel I felt yesterday... Can't tolerate her at all from yest...
XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Great!  They are officially married.  I hate this woman.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index