Originally posted by: hebasamiya

Savita is not a good mother

One day she kick out seher & ishaan from house 

that is the next track of HD πŸ˜†
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

oh CVs actually forgot to show savita husband 😲 i though may be Zara resolved savita husband problem before this marriage like taking divorcee or something πŸ₯± CVs pagal hain kyaaa.. why they are so keen in showing extra martial affairs and ilegal relationships...😑

I really don't know what's going on Prethiji  i think cvs should change the title from HD to Miya Biwi aur woh!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: diya25

I really don't know what's going on Prethiji  i think cvs should change the title from HD to Miya Biwi aur woh!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

perfect title πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Marriage will definitely take place , no matter what otherwise there is no need of Savita's role.

Regarding Money part , don't worry. Since this a serial which is women oriented.

So off course woman will only earn in this serial.πŸ˜‰

Neither Rishi nor Munna will ever earnπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

With Both Shweta & Zara Earning , Money will be no problem.πŸ˜‰

ashish plz take out the name rishi..he is a lawyer..for every negative things dont need to take rishi's name u dont like him though
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ashish plz take out the name rishi..he is a lawyer..for every negative things dont need to take rishi's name u dont like him though

Few days back , I conclusively proved in one thread after one long day of Arguments , that Rishi doesn't earn substantial let alone sufficient.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270223

I don't need to prove it again.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

ya, you are right now along with shweta, zara also earns for the house so men of SN no need to work at all πŸ˜† CVs ki jai hooo 😊
HD is the only serial where CVs showed that female earn and male sits at home
Inder left his business as he is mentally unstable now πŸ₯±
Munna never works but ready for second marriage πŸ˜†
Ishaan is too young to work as he is studying but i feel he can atleast help shweta by doing some part time job (this is not that mandatory though) 😳
when leap started alteast they created an image that Rishi does a job (not sure though) but now Rishi 24x7 busy in roaming and romancing instead of looking after the responsibilities

i felt like warning Zara before marrying Rishi that donot leave your job, it is mandatory if you want to stay in SN (if she is Indira then she lost her memory naaa so we have to warn her) πŸ˜†

Yes , you are completely right.
We should advise her , not only to retain the job , but also to forgo the honest officer's role.
She should start taking bribe also (at least some amount).πŸ˜‰
Afterall , maybe after Zaashi's Marriage , Shweta may left SN. And Munna will have two more kids. Then Zaashi will also have atleast two more kids , so it will be lot difficult to run 12-13 member family on a mere police officer's salary.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Yes , you are completely right.
We should advise her , not only to retain the job , but also to forgo the honest officer's role.
She should start taking bribe also (at least some amount).πŸ˜‰
Afterall , maybe after Zaashi's Marriage , Shweta may left SN. And Munna will have two more kids. Then Zaashi will also have atleast two more kids , so it will be lot difficult to run 12-13 member family on a mere police officer's salary.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†  cvc are mad now they can show rishi as rich lawyer  

but zindagi ek jung hai πŸ˜†
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya25

Agreed...i have one question in my mind... where is Savita's so called husband ????      is he unaware of this marriage or he does't have any objection???😲 afterall he have bought Savita from her Mausi  πŸ˜†

I agree.  THe CVs didn't tie up loose ends.  I know that they have been overlooking a LOTTT of things...lol...BUT I really don't see how the entire family can justify Savita pushing and yelling at Seher for no reason.  That is crazy...I really don't think Indira would have let Munna get married to someone like that.

I really wish there was some logic in this show.  
sumitonly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Savita was cruel I felt yesterday... Can't tolerate her at all from yest...