Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
You have GOT to be kidding me.  I can't believe Savita pushed Seher during the sangeet yesterday that too in front of EVERYONE!  

AND no one thinks this marriage is a big mistake?  I don't understand why everyone accepted Savita.  Munna STILL doesn't earn, and he is probably going to have more kids after the marriage which he won't be able to provide for...and let's not forget that Savita is TERRIBLE to the kids.  

I don't get.  I also don't understand why Zaara gave her blessings to this new couple.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratikulbirkangsumitonlyParm.....vula_kv........Diya....prachidewArpimugfan-PD---Divya--Silent.DreamerRoses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savita?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afghan33

afghan33

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
exactly munna is lazy and doesn't work. how will savita have children if she cant handle children?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

exactly munna is lazy and doesn't work. how will savita have children if she cant handle children?

Exactly.  And kids happen by mistake.  I feel sorry Ishaan and Seher.

Parm.

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimmss

but i think  there will be twist that the marriage will not take place let see.

Really?  That's great. I hope it doesn't happen. 

I feel like it will happen.  Dead

Parm.

afghan33

afghan33

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i think the marriage is not going to take place maybe savita will die in the blast of sharma niwas. we will find out in the upcoming episodes.

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Marriage will definitely take place , no matter what otherwise there is no need of Savita's role.

Regarding Money part , don't worry. Since this a serial which is women oriented.

So off course woman will only earn in this serial.Wink

Neither Rishi nor Munna will ever earnLOLLOL LOL

With Both Shweta & Zara Earning , Money will be no problem.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....Arpimugfan-PD-The.Lannister

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Marriage will definitely take place , no matter what otherwise there is no need of Savita's role.

Regarding Money part , don't worry. Since this a serial which is women oriented.

So off course woman will only earn in this serial.Wink

Neither Rishi nor Munna will ever earnLOLLOL LOL

With Both Shweta & Zara Earning , Money will be no problem.Wink

ya, you are right now along with shweta, zara also earns for the house so men of SN no need to work at all LOL CVs ki jai hooo Smile
HD is the only serial where CVs showed that female earn and male sits at home Ouch
Inder left his business as he is mentally unstable now Sleepy
Munna never works but ready for second marriage LOL
Ishaan is too young to work as he is studying but i feel he can atleast help shweta by doing some part time job (this is not that mandatory though) Embarrassed
when leap started alteast they created an image that Rishi does a job (not sure though) but now Rishi 24x7 busy in roaming and romancing instead of looking after the responsibilities Ouch

i felt like warning Zara before marrying Rishi that donot leave your job, it is mandatory if you want to stay in SN (if she is Indira then she lost her memory naaa so we have to warn her) LOL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 29 November 2012 at 1:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xashish.sachi

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Savita is not a good mother
One day she kick out seher & ishaan from house 

XAiShBaBy08X

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.