Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
starplus is so funny...i sent mails for ruk jana nahi to them and they in return sent me an explaination as to why they r ending IPKKND...
I don't know that i should laugh at people who exchanges emails by their software aur should i cry at myself as to why i sent them mails.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its such a funny starplus" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Sonali...

Same to same ... ROFL

I have also got a same mail and Guess what ...

I have given wonderfulll reply to them.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Lolz rash...hehehe...unhone apne mail se mera gmail account ganda kr diya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
does the same destiny to DIYA AUR BAATI HUM??if do,the show hasn't reached its ultimate ending position...

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i think starplus is windint up.all our wishes coming true.SP face the consequence of ending our fav shw RJN

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ya our wishes should come true

Khamoshiyan is not doing well enough and most of the people will not watch kaali..i think so because its taking the timeslot of IPKKND and the showfans r so angry with starplus...

I want starplus to loose its viewership.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
paposhan...their was so much to explore...there was to be shown prabal's entry, deven's entry, troubles that indu will face when he will enter politics and and whe way he totally stabilizes himself, indu's journey of life with sanchi and they expecting kids, indu taking sanchi to his own house and the rift between malti and sanchi to be cleared up...sanchi solving the is suer of college and persuing her mba then becoming bussiness women and to know how both working husband and wife adjust time to take care of each other and family.

Isi ka to naam h...RUK JANA NAHI

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
its ok...thats your own thinking which i respect.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.