MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ahem Parag Modi the man who was arrogant proud selfish and above all very bad and rude with his wife,whom he thought of as a burden and wanted to kick her out at every chance and situation he got is now head over heels with his wife..He is still the angry man,his originality isnt changed and yet he has become soft! Though he was soft with Gopi from a long time he never wanted to welcome the baby! He spoke rudely about it to his own mom and repented it like hell but now he is waiting for his child..The happiness is evidently shown in his face..People say pregnant woman glow but I guess if your wife is pregnant even you have the same glow on your face 😃 And all of these evident character changes are excellently shown by Mohammad Nazim 😳  Kudos to Ahem and of course above all Nazim for doing such a great job 👏🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I respect your opinion ... !! And agree completely 
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Must say Aham was glowing in Deeps pics 😆

They normally say motherhood becomes her. In this case I think fatherhood is going to become Aham!
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Must say Aham was glowing in Deeps pics 😆

They normally say motherhood becomes her. In this case I think fatherhood is going to become Aham!

Hehehe! Really? Just got back on forum full fledgedly and have loads of doubts! So didnt get to see her pics! and ya  fatherhood is going to become Aham! 😆
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonamahem

I respect your opinion ... !! And agree completely 

😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu Yes Dear... now Ahem changed only for his gopi... He still a anger young man but for others who misbahaving with his gopi or other metter... But when he seen his wife smilely n clam face Ahem also go in drain 😳 O yes Ahem also glowing as same as his wife now he egerly waiting for his baby... Im 100% sure like a adoreble husband. Ahem as father will also the best 😳

Indeed Naaz did a marvelas job as Ahem. The way he potray Ahem's each n every shade was really brilliant. ⭐️ Kudos to our dear hottie he is simply the best n adoreble 👏 👏 Love You Nazim to the core n You Rockz 👍🏼 🤗Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Madhu Yes Dear... now Ahem changed only for his gopi... He still a anger young man but for others who misbahaving with his gopi or other metter... But when he seen his wife smilely n clam face Ahem also go in drain 😳 O yes Ahem also glowing as same as his wife now he egerly waiting for his baby... Im 100% sure like a adoreble husband. Ahem as father will also the best 😳

Indeed Naaz did a marvelas job as Ahem. The way he potray Ahem's each n every shade was really brilliant. ⭐️ Kudos to our dear hottie he is simply the best n adoreble 👏 👏 Love You Nazim to the core n You Rockz 👍🏼 🤗

Yeah! love nazim to the core!! 😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: scarlet167

Hehehe! Really? Just got back on forum fullfledgedly and have loads of doubts! So didnt get to see her pics! and yafatherhood is going to become Aham!😆

😲 u havn't seen my pics of him in angry avatar... oh do check it out when u get a chance and yes i agree he has improve alot as an actor..
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naz is playing Ahem operfectlyt...th eexpectant joy of fatherhood..the concern for Gopi...trying to soothe her whenever she is in distress...Ahem is like a dream come true..
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikz

😲 u havn't seen my pics of him in angry avatar... oh do check it out when u get a chance and yes i agree he has improve alot as an actor..

I did. But for some reason not all the pics displayed on my lappy 😕