•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the late update but I've had a very crappy day and just got around to watching the show now.

WU: November 28, 2012  - Prithvi's emotions; Ramdhari discovers Miu is in havali

Prithvi's place:
Prithvi is still very upset about Meera's words at the panchaat.  Jeevanlal show up and tries to make him feel better (ah, so cute he is) but Prithvi is in no mood to listen.  Jeevanlal sees that Prithvi has been hurt around his shoulder areas so he says he'll clean it for him (I think he got hurt from pulling the plow the day before) and proceeds to do so with some water.  He tries consoling him again and also starts to talk about Miu but instead of listening to him Prithvi yells at him so Jeevanlal leaves.

@ haveli:

Miu is trying to feed the cows but the cow will not take her offering.  Jeevanlal shows up acting like Prithvi 😆 with a big stick in hand just like Prithvi.  He tells her that the cow doesn't like her just the same as Prithvi doesn't.  He says he also doesn't like her anymore and Meera tries to make up with him and makes and  apologize and says she will apologize to Prithvi too.  She also promises to give him and Prithvi chocolates (back to blackmailing is our Miu 😆).  Jeevanlal
is happy and helps her feed the cow and tells her that what she was trying to feed the cow is was not what they eat (she was trying to feed them fresh grass instead of hay).

Scene changes to inside the haveli:
Lakhan is praying and Meera is seen dusting some stuff.  All of a sudden a bell starts ringing again and again.  He calls his Bhabi to answer the bell but she does not appear to be around.  The sound seems to be a source of frustration for him (something Meera has observed as well) and he gets up from his prayer holding onto his ears.  The bell is attached to a long rope which in turn is inside a closed door (wonder who's in there?  could it be the missing elder brother?  (bhabi's husband)??.   
Meera asks a servant if she knows who is ringing the bell upstairs.  Servant replies why do you want to know, just focus on your work.  She tries again by asking something else (location of Ramdhari's room).  To which the servant replies why should I tell you?  Miu answer is to tell her that the Takurian asked her to clean his room so the servant tells her where his room is.   At this point we Lakhan going into the room from whence the bell is being rung.

@ mundir:

Prithvi is still deep in thought and looking very upset 😭.  The pundit shows up there so Prithvi asks him what is my name?  Pundit says what kind of question is that.  Your name is Prithvi.  Prithvi says I want to know my whole name. What is my last name.  He says being this village's only Pundit you must have been present when my name was given.  I want to know whose blood is running thru my veins.  Who was it that thought I was a burden and left me on the steps of the Mundir (what an emotionally charged scene). 😭
Pundit says he doesn't know anything and if he had he would have told him about it long before.  He says I have to go to a very important pooja so cannot waste my time with your questions.
Prithvi gets so upset that he grabs the Pundit by the collar and says here, my life is being ruined and your worried about your time being ruined?  Do you know what everyone is calling me?  A bas***d 😭 ( Ah, my poor Prithvi 😭). Do you know what that word does to a person?  He seems to finally realize that he is holding the pundit's collar and lets go of it while he moves away holding onto his head and sits down. 
He asks the pundit to forgive him and says since the the city girl made all these accusations about me I have only anger burning in me.  My head is so hot that it feels like a roof in the hot afternoon sun.  Pundit says you are not anyone's bas***d in fact you are Datta takur's adopted son.  To which Prithvi replies up till now that is how I have been living my life but now her accusations won't leave me alone.  They are repeatedly going thru my mind and eating me alive.   Pundit says to him don't focus on the parents you don't know but instead focus on your datta thakur and the great upbringing he gave you.  He has given you everything a good parent would (proper upbringing).   At his point the pundit leave Prithvi to attend his pooja.  Prithvi is left sitting still sitting in the mundir..

@ haveli.

Meera is heading up the stairs to Ramdhari's room.
Meanwhile, Ramdhari has arrived at the haveli from his meeting.  
Miu is shown sneaking in the upstairs hallway looking around making sure no one sees her and enters Ramdhari's room. After glancing around the room we get to see a shocked look on her face.  
Back to downstairs.  Ramdhar is shown talking to his bhabi and Lakhan as they are asking his how his trip went. 
Back in Ramdharis room we see the reason for Miu's shocked look.  She sees a picture of her mom on the wall with a mala around it.  Seeing this she remembers her moms words about her one final wish of being able to see the whole family together.  She is very upset seeing the mala and takes it off and throws it onto the floor.    
At this point Ramdhari is shown heading up to his room. 
Back in the room Meera is touching her mom's face with tears in her eyes.  Ramdhari opens his room door and is shocked to see Meera there.   In the reflection of the picture frame Meera sees Ramdhari (great picture of the whole family together even if only 2 of them were a reflection).  She turns around to face him with tears still in her eyes.

Ramdhari goes downstairs and shouts for both Lakan and bhabi and asks why the girl from the city is in his room.  Who let her into the haveli?  To which Lakhan replies that she didn't come, we brought her dragging her by her hair (😆 - what an exaggerator).  He goes on about all the things that she did to them but fails to mention anything about the panchaat.  Bhabi interrupts and said you didn't tell him anything about the panchaat's ruling because of all damage she caused us.  She says what were we to do?  It was the panchaat's ruling.  Ramdhari says fine, since it was there ruling she can stay but make sure she does not enter my room again nor do I want to see her in front of my eyes again. 
Meanwhile Meera has been listening to this behind a pillar and comes out from behind it and faces him directly.  😃

Precap:

Meera says I've come to apologize not to make enemies.  To which Prithvi replies, "my datta's enemy is my enemy.  What you've come to do at the havali is a dream and will remain a dream.  You will get nothing from datta nor apology from me."

Hope you liked the WU.  Sorry for any mistakes.😳

Parm

Thanks Parm , you are a darling , you are giving soo much efforts for this forum , love you .  *Tight Jhappi  * . 🤗
Thank u for the update and really appreciate ur efforts 😃
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks Parm , you are a darling , you are giving soo much efforts for this forum , love you .  *Tight Jhappi  * . 🤗

Thank you and right back at you.🤗
Thanks for the well written updates 👍🏼.