Ankita's facial makeup...ATTENTION..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
This is for    ANKITA'S ATTENTION Smile

For  the past three episodes Ankita 's facial make up is more than what is needed This is what noticed

She looks more elegent ,beautiful with little make up.She has natural beauty in her .why she should put excess makeup.

Here are the pics viewers can make out by themselves. COMMENT ON THIS TROPIC
either wayWink
1 excess makeupSmile

2 excess makeupSmile

3 excess makeupSmile

4 excess makeupSmile

1 simple one
2 simple oneTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmooncaptkirkgudia7reena1984nutmeg7--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita's facial makeup...ATTENTION..!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
She looks cute in simple makup. Agree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstacaptkirk

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Good question anasuya ji.I have also noticed that thing.Heavy makeup is also bad for her face.and one thing I have noticed that she is wearing full hand shirts in every episode.but in bhph and sssp she used to wear short hand shirts ,which suited with her very much.
I simple like her in~
  1. Light Makeup.
  2. Simple Saree .
  3. without hair band
  4. and in every wayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7--Saina--anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
originally posted by Savan-Rules

Good question anasuya ji.I have also noticed that thing.Heavy makeup is also bad for her face.and one thing I have noticed that she is wearing full hand shirts in every episode.but in bhph and sssp she used to wear short hand shirts ,which suited with her very much.
I simple like her in~
  1. Light Makeup.
  2. Simple Saree .
  3. without hair band
  4. and in every wayLOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nirmal  
you have also agreed with me She is very fair no need for her heavy makeup and she always wears long sleeves top in every episode as you have mentioned , even I have noticed it .  yes she looks cute without hairband  so next time when you have a chat with her ,convey  her what we have noticed about  her makeup and dress  because you  are our Ambassador LOL

i am going to put this mail in her FB what do you say??Wink

Edited by anasuya43 - 29 November 2012 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.