Ruk Jaana Nahin

AD TWEETS...29 NOV...shooting started (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
ooo sonu what did he retweet about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AD TWEETS...29 NOV...shooting started (Page 4)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
farha i don't mind him playing a cop at all.. if anything that's the most alluring part of the premise I've read so far... he's never played a cop so far.. but, I wanted a different set up and a different storyline... 
I'm quite happy with the lead actress too... she's a good actress... 

Edited by lashy - 30 November 2012 at 1:56pm

Rashmi04

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
he retweeted...i liked tht u remember it

To my tweet...BIWI HAI SB JANTI HAI...hahaha pati bhi to is shehar ka sbse bada bakait h..hum hai cheetein shikaar par hi jeetein.

Rashmi04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.