Ruk Jaana Nahin

AD TWEETS...29 NOV...shooting started (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Suki...

I have no problem with the title ... I m more concerned abiut the content.
I dont like saas bahu ..and kitchen politics. Its not refreshing ..as per me.
But I am excited that Aniruddh has grabbed a lead role in a short span of time .
It is like a dream coming true.

I wish to hear from Anuruddh some details about the show and his character. Lets see...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AD TWEETS...29 NOV...shooting started (Page 3)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I actually am not really fond of a few things but didn't want to say so in fear I might offend those who are really looking forward to it... I'm looking forward to watching AD and that too in a police avtaar... but there are somethings about the serial that I'm a little 'ermmm' about

for starters, the title of the track or or the premise of the story itself...it's woman-centric...  again AD in a negativ-ish role and the lady will be 'ALL CORRECT AND RIGHTEOUS' and make him change in the end... also, as I mentioned the fact that this would be his 3rd serial set in UP.. so similar dialect???

Indu being a gunda was more forward than this and let his wife study/work etc... he was good-hearted inspite of being a gunda...this guy is supposed to be good (a police officer) and yet acting strange... 
 I'm not saying there aren't MCP police officers in India... but this becomes more black than grey role for AD... 

I would have rather seen AD in a police officer's role like Inspector Arjun or something - dabanng and solving crime in a different state (for a change) - karnataka, andhra, maharashtra (wow i'm sure AD would nail the mumbaiyya hindi/marathi very well) why even Rajasthan... AD's own place...Tongue (I'd have loved to watch AD speaking so fluently in marwari every now and againDay Dreaming)
Instead he seems to be a on officer at logger-heads with his wife... (if going according to what the TC article states)

Edited by lashy - 30 November 2012 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
lashy...same 2 same yaar

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lgta h...but filhal ke liye wo UP gunda type bana rhe to theek h kynki indu singh dimaag se jaata hi nhi...na hi kbhi jayega.

Rashmi04

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I guess ..its tooo early to comment about the show or Aniruddh s
Character.

Today Aniruddh has tweeted that its a promising show. We need more details.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates sonu ..

farha15

farha15

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hi lashy exactly you said what i was thinking.AD is young he can play dahing business man or chocolate boy of college .why he is playing cop that too in up set up.i didnt like the title of the show. why his wife should be right person and he should be wrong.playing a cop he will be def grey in character. i saw few days back  ADs ita performance he was looking dashing in indu singh hair style without teeka.i liked the way he entered the stage.i liked the dress and shoes he wore.he danced also pretty well.he can be more modern  why play same desi guy.

Edited by farha15 - 30 November 2012 at 7:29am

lashy

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
its really a great news for the lovers of indu singh or AD ...am over the moon wen i read this ...cant able to wait how his character is going to be...am k with any channel except SPAngry that am very sure about it...its not about the channel is disgusting its about the trust which they broke it...and coming to the pair i il be happy if any lead pair is there to romance with him...joining his hands for next show...yipeee am very happy really ...sona this is for u darling...

Rashmi04

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanku for the strawberries dear...actually i deserve them today as AD RETWEETED ME

Wow i am so happy

Its the 2nd time he retweeted me

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.