Ruk Jaana Nahin

AD TWEETS...29 NOV...shooting started - Page 3

farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi lashy exactly you said what i was thinking.AD is young he can play dahing business man or chocolate boy of college .why he is playing cop that too in up set up.i didnt like the title of the show. why his wife should be right person and he should be wrong.playing a cop he will be def grey in character. i saw few days back  ADs ita performance he was looking dashing in indu singh hair style without teeka.i liked the way he entered the stage.i liked the dress and shoes he wore.he danced also pretty well.he can be more modern  why play same desi guy.
Edited by farha15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really a great news for the lovers of indu singh or AD ...am over the moon wen i read this ...cant able to wait how his character is going to be...am k with any channel except SP😡 that am very sure about it...its not about the channel is disgusting its about the trust which they broke it...and coming to the pair i il be happy if any lead pair is there to romance with him...joining his hands for next show...yipeee am very happy really ...sona this is for u darling...
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanku for the strawberries dear...actually i deserve them today as AD RETWEETED ME

Wow i am so happy

Its the 2nd time he retweeted me
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo sonu what did he retweet about?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
farha i don't mind him playing a cop at all.. if anything that's the most alluring part of the premise I've read so far... he's never played a cop so far.. but, I wanted a different set up and a different storyline... 
I'm quite happy with the lead actress too... she's a good actress... 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he retweeted...i liked tht u remember it

To my tweet...BIWI HAI SB JANTI HAI...hahaha pati bhi to is shehar ka sbse bada bakait h..hum hai cheetein shikaar par hi jeetein.