Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Everyone (especially new members) Come here NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hello,

Hopefully the title of this thread got your attentionLOL I've been a ghost here so I apologize for not addressing your guys' problems right away. That will change and I'll make it a point to check the section everyday.

That said, a few things have come to my attention which I feel is important to address. First of all, everyone please few this thread right here: Rules of the Section: Everyone Read I know some of you are probably rolling your eyes because you're familiar with them but I want to make sure everyone understands them.

One of the problems that I've noticed is bashing and targeting other members. Just because someone has a different opinion does not mean you personally attack them and call their opinion "wrong". I expect you all to respect each others views and opinions, even if you don't agree with them. If you disagree with what a member has posted, then feel free to debate about it in a respectful and healthy manner. If you think that a member's opinion is considered bashing, kindly PM me the link or report the post and let me be the judge of it. Sometimes a post can seem like it is bashing but it's just a very strongly worded opinion.

Newbies and Multiple IDs: Members are permitted one ID only on India-Forums. Using a MID may lead to a 20% increase in their WL. Also, newbies found bashing, attack and using coarse language will automatically be banned. Therefore I suggest you all review the rules carefully before posting.

If you have any questions of concerns, feel free to PM me.

-Ravjot
SRGMP Dev. Team

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sukbmdroyFindingShakInfofan-Araina--Jwalamukhi-tulipbaby53Dabulls23Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everyone (especially new members) Come here NOW!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I am not a new memberLOL 

Just wanted to thank you for closing down the thread with the obnoxious posts towards the end.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

..ashu

..ashu

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@ RAVJOT IT IS YOUR LAXNESS AND
ACTUS REUS

AUTHORITIES SHOULD ORDAIN SOMEBODY ELSE

Edited by ..ashu - 01 December 2012 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukb

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Ravjot!! Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.