Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Guys many of u had difficulty in understanding the concept of show, so thought to post this article hereTongue

Soap stars unwrapped

Channel V's 'The Serial' will give us an insight into the lives of our favourite TV actors.

The plotline will show 17-year-old Rohan, who gets to meet his favourite actors from the industry
We have seen and loved Pooja Gor, Sara Khan, Soumya Seth and others playing perfect saree-clad bahus in daily soaps and have often wondered how they are in real life. The guesswork will now end as Channel V's The Serial will give us an opportunity to know how these actors deal with friend ships, break-ups, etc.

'The Serial' is about the lives of TV stars Karan Kundra, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan and Soumya Seth.

The plotline will show 17-year-old aspiring actor Rohan -a fictitious character -who gets to meet his favourite actors from the industry.

We will thus see the real Karan Kundra as he tells us that he miss l es his family, shows us his FB status, his family pictures and displays a care free attitude of one who doesn't care what he is wearing before stepping out of the house. "People, idolise us for a particular character and not for the person we actually are. When a fan says, 'Karan I love you', he or she loves the 'good boy' image I play, not me," says Karan, admitting that he was conscious about three cameras always following him.

"I am so used to the words 'action' and 'cut'. But here all our insecurities, happiness, the bitter truths of our lives are captured. Our normal lives are presented before our fans," he adds.

Sara Khan, whom we saw playing a dutiful daughter-in-law and wife in serials, loves to party with her friends. In The Serial, we will actually see her in a bikini at Karan's party. "I am part of this show because I actually wanted to show my real self. Here, I don't have any limitations about how or what I talk, how we dress," she says.

We will also see how Pooja Gor of 'Pratigya' deal with her relationship with Raj Singh Arora and her bitter fight with him.

Soumya Seth of 'Navya' fame says, "If I break up with my boyfriend, I will. And if my fans see it, what's the big deal?" Coming to the concept of the show, Prem Kamath of Channel V, says, "Everyone wants to catch a glimpse of the glamour world or be a part of it and we want to give them a sneak-peak."

Source-  http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/soap-stars-unwrapped-798

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...roshnithediva-anzaeram-cooljaya11mevanpLove-u-alleveline-Rhythmic.Me-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soap stars unwrapped" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
honestly...I loved this concept...I find a lot of madhur bhandarkar in this show...unearthing a whole new dimension...the glamourous and amourous world of TV stars...thanks for the article...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddy--Sapphire--Love-u-all...vibha...

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
tfs

ankan1

Groupbie

ankan1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the article...whatever thay are portraying on screen, doesnt mean they should reflect the same...liking this show.

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
TFS... Smile

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
tfs Vibhz..

i dun agree with karan saying.. When a fan says, 'Karan I love you', he or she loves the 'good boy' image I play, not me,"  if that was true we wouldnt be here for his 'The serial'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

honestly...I loved this concept...I find a lot of madhur bhandarkar in this show...unearthing a whole new dimension...the glamourous and amourous world of TV stars...thanks for the article...Smile

hope they keep it this way Embarrassed

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

tfs Vibhz..

i dun agree with karan saying.. When a fan says, 'Karan I love you', he or she loves the 'good boy' image I play, not me,"  if that was true we wouldnt be here for his 'The serial'

yup...we love arjun as well as karan
agar sirf arjun se pyar karte toh gumrah aur ye show nahi dekhte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.