Prishna's brilliance!! in Sonu's search...

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday we saw such lovely scenes of Prishna together in the search of Sonu - it had all the elements of care, concern, anger, frustration and anxiety!

It begins with Krishna trying to contact the milkman who had left his mobile in his van while he had got down for delivering milk. Sonu escapes at the first chance he gets. Krishna is upset that no one is picking the phone and Pintu asks her to keep trying while they drive further...
the urgency for finding Sonu's whereabouts was really seen here...

They continue by stopping at different places showing Sonu's photo and inquiring about the child when finally Krishna manages to get he number on the milk man so they are sure of were to head finally...
The excitement and hope that soon they will find Sonu is beautifully portrayed...as they hop into the car and drive off...

The search in the van which results in their despair that Sonu was not in it...followed by Krishna spotting a chocolate wrapper that Sonu must have been there brings in a fresh hope...to them. Pintu and the police thinking that the milk man was responsible for Sonu's disappearance and the action scene with few punches brought it a lot of excited viewing. 
The milkman tells that he was indeed not involved and had only stopped at one place for delivering milk...this forces them to head towards their next stop
The anger in Pintu was seen as he actually raised his hand after many episodes and more than that this time Krishna did not stop him only added to the fact that they loved Sonu so much...

They continue driving with Pintu in full command speeding and Krishna on the phone in touch with the police...They find the place where Sonu was there but miss him as he taken away by the kidnapper...
Disappointment yet again but never will they lose hope...after all Sonu was such a loved one!

The final place where they find a white van and the instant outburst of Pintu at the owner of the van...all this showed how much they were upset at all that had happened to their laadla Sonu...
Krishna and her presence of mind in asking about Sonu and exactly spotting the man who walked away wiping his face with Sonu's handkerchief...she quickly calls out for Pintu to catch the guy...
The punching - and forcing him to spill out the truth was all so great - 
It was like a action packed movie...and loved it so much!!!!!

Prishna were outstanding throughout the episode with DBPS providing us with much excitement after a long time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
yes thats all nice and great but will this kidnapper tell krishna  and pintu who he sold sonu to? or will pinky find out and change the plans. i am eager to find out.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: afghan33

yes thats all nice and great but will this kidnapper tell krishna  and pintu who he sold sonu to? or will pinky find out and change the plans. i am eager to find out.

I am very hopeful that they find out and stop all this as soon as possible
I dont want Pinky yet again intervening here as a child has already been used a bit too much for this track...
Also we need to get on with the main theme once this is sorted out!
Fingers crossed! (you set me thinking...)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Di Yest Prishna were awesome . Epi was full power packed and DBPS added lotzz of excitement in the epi.