thats the spirit dear
i really hate SP nowAngry

dis is d only show i luv watching ...
eagerly wait for weekends ...

i have missed sum social gathering just to see Arjun ...how can dey end it Cry

SP is seriously annoying Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lila-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "petition against ending show! (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Signed.
Guys we can't let this happen...c'mmon guys!!!

nivanthi2

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Originally posted by sashashyam

I have sent in 17 petitions of behalf of people in our building besides our own family. There is no possibility of voting twice in the same name.

It now seems to have got stuck on one name, and keeps coming back to it and blocking it saying it is double voting even when a different name is being used, so I cannot get any more votes from the remaining residents. I will try again later after rebooting the page.

Each of you has to organise yourself, VERY QUICKLY,  to do the same and also send PMs to everyone in the forum whom you can locate, over and above those you know.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Amazing Shyamala aunty 

I have signed d petition 

n will also sign it on behalf of my frens who watch Arjun

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Originally posted by haruhi26

Tina,

Can't you get someone to talk to Gorky about this? If Star Plus cannot show Arjun maybe Zee can? Surely 4 Lions would not want to close the serial so soon?

Shyamala Aunty

I have sent in 17 petitions of behalf of people in our building besides our own family. There is no possibility of voting twice in the same name.

It now seems to have got stuck on one name, and keeps coming back to it and blocking it saying it is double voting even when a different name is being used, so I cannot get any more votes from the remaining residents. I will try again later after rebooting the page.

Each of you has to organise yourself, VERY QUICKLY,  to do the same and also send PMs to everyone in the forum whom you can locate, over and above those you know.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Well, I have done so. Why are they thinking of axing Arjun so soon? They have  just axed Is pyaar ko kya naam doon, I understand, but that was apparently because Barun Sobti left the show. But why this? In less than 6 months?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by nivanthi2

guyz  sign  this  petition  against  ending  our  favorite  show!!!!  plz  hurry!
here  da  link 
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/dontendarjunOuchOuch

thanks Aunty for helping us, i'm happy that many of us are finding it unacceptable that they are killing our show due to the fiasco of another showCry

well we are already messaging Gorky about it on forum32, but he has kinda of disappeared and not replying at all to usCry

i  also  scared  about  that!  why  is  he  not  replying??????????????Confused

_TaNi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Tina,

Can't you get someone to talk to Gorky about this? If Star Plus cannot show Arjun maybe Zee can? Surely 4 Lions would not want to close the serial so soon?

Shyamala Aunty

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Well, I have done so. Why are they thinking of axing Arjun so soon? They have  just axed Is pyaar ko kya naam doon, I understand, but that was apparently because Barun Sobti left the show. But why this? In less than 6 months?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

guyz  sign  this  petition  against  ending  our  favorite  show!!!!  plz  hurry!
here  da  link 
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/dontendarjunOuchOuch

thanks Aunty for helping us, i'm happy that many of us are finding it unacceptable that they are killing our show due to the fiasco of another showCry

well we are already messaging Gorky about it on forum32, but he has kinda of disappeared and not replying at all to usCry

i  also  scared  about  that!  why  is  he  not  replying??????????????Confused

dont know dearCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2_TaNi_

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
wht ?? show ending when why

biggest shock yrrr :((Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

There were news frm TC ...den today in SBS dey showed d same 

we cant let them end our show 

Pls sign d petition

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

we  also  shock!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.