Arjun

   

petition against ending show! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Joined: 30 September 2012

Posts: 13903

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
kya isse ho payega..
i am shattered after signing sana's petition..Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "petition against ending show! (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivanthi2

Senior Member

nivanthi2

Joined: 29 August 2010

Posts: 547

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by nivanthi2

Originally posted by haruhi26

only 54 signatures till now, when will we reach the 6000?Cry

i  also  thinking  that!!!1CryCry
send a PM to all of your friends, requesting them to check this link and sign dearCry

good  idea!!!!!!!Big smile

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Joined: 13 July 2012

Posts: 13887

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

kya isse ho payega..
i am shattered after signing sana's petition..Unhappy
i know noone really listened to us in the Sana's case
but lets not forget Sana herself didnt wanna continue because of her health
while in this case SP is being pressured from fans from another show to boycott all 4lions serials, so we must at least try nahCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Joined: 13 July 2012

Posts: 13887

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivanthi2

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by nivanthi2

Originally posted by haruhi26

only 54 signatures till now, when will we reach the 6000?Cry

i  also  thinking  that!!!1CryCry
send a PM to all of your friends, requesting them to check this link and sign dearCry

good  idea!!!!!!!Big smile
i already sent your link to all my friends on IF, do the them, and request them to pass the messageCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012

Posts: 7373

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Well, I have done so. Why are they thinking of axing Arjun so soon? They have  just axed Is pyaar ko kya naam doon, I understand, but that was apparently because Barun Sobti left the show. But why this? In less than 6 months?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by nivanthi2

guyz  sign  this  petition  against  ending  our  favorite  show!!!!  plz  hurry!
here  da  link 
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/dontendarjunOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2Tina2603Sneha113

saba-ramisa

IF-Sizzlerz

saba-ramisa

Joined: 26 September 2012

Posts: 13733

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
have voted Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Senior Member

nivanthi2

Joined: 29 August 2010

Posts: 547

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

kya isse ho payega..
i am shattered after signing sana's petition..Unhappy

don't  shatter  dear  everything  will  be  alright!
many  people  confirmed  that  arjun  serial  is  not  going  2  end!  dis  petition  only  4  safety  so  don't  worry!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

nivanthi2

Senior Member

nivanthi2

Joined: 29 August 2010

Posts: 547

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Well, I have done so. Why are they thinking of axing Arjun so soon? They have  just axed Is pyaar ko kya naam doon, I understand, but that was apparently because Barun Sobti left the show. But why this? In less than 6 months?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by nivanthi2

guyz  sign  this  petition  against  ending  our  favorite  show!!!!  plz  hurry!
here  da  link 
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/dontendarjunOuchOuch


  stupid  tc  give  article  that  arjun   going  2  wrap  up  on  january!  because  of  that  we  have  2  do  this  things  2  save  our  serial!!!Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.