Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND; Season 2...JALD AA RAHA HAI SP PAR!

Arshi8968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DW, SEASON 2...99.9% WILL HAPPEN

So, if we continue calling, emailing, tweeting and facebooking SP for another season... they will bring it back! Its because of us that  they're ending the show with Sarun/Arshi so season 2 will also be because of us...I'm going to start giving weekly reminders so that we can continue to do what we're doing for a season 2...! Plus, I've called SP like 50 billion times (thats an exaggeration...but atleast 50...my mom got mad at me cuz that's all she saw in the last 10 redailed number..SP!) Anyways, they said, there will most likely be a season 2 or a new show with same cast...this will probably happen sometime next year end of Jan/Mid Feb! So we shouldn't lose hope!!

I can totally imagine "IPKKND...Season 2, jald aa raha hai Star Plus Par" I can even imagine the promos...!!! And Today, the whole cast did an incredible job..gonna miss u guys for the time being...!!
Anywayz...peace out and remember bombarding or whatever the word is (I just thought that bombarding sounds cool, have no clue of what it means)!!!!!

And, I've heard rumours about no episode tommrow, is that true? *fingers crossed*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshilover2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm asking 4 a new show with the entire cast n crew
Arshi8968 thumbnail
GUYS DON'T FORGET TO CALL...bolo mat, kar ki bhe dikhao!!!!!!!!!!! Usually what happens is that viewwers stop calling after show is done...the number of calls decrease day by day, BUT WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! SO CALL!!!!! >_< sorry for all caps...
-B.N.K- thumbnail
i twitted to rajan singh that we want barun and sanaya in ny and new jerssy .
and he said we are working on it...
he also told other people that we are professionals and star and barun will work togather again.so guys dont lose hope star wants to bring sarun back just keep the pressure on...

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
some ppl r still thinking postive...and really i m feeling so happy to see such types of post...well done buddy for giving us spirit.πŸ‘πŸΌ...yes we r ready for our next mission...
even rajan singh also wants to bring sarun in a new show...so now its our duty to call sp ..to mail and tweet them for a new romantic show or IPK season 2...so girls...be ready and call them...

INSHALLAH we will win...πŸ‘
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah...i m already cslling sp with politeness
-Iqraa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want IPKKND Season 2...
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 d positive vibe yaar...gonna do dis until get IPKKND 2 onscreens!!!!!!!!!!!
FunkyAlien123 thumbnail

Till morning i was very sad coz best part of my lyf ended ... 🀒

i was nt having enough courage to c wat people r going throught by this attack but finally could NOT resist ... 😭
but felt on 7th sky after reading it ...πŸ‘
yes yes v wann IPKKND II soon next year ... let every 1 rest for 2-3 months n then again ROK N ROL ...πŸ‘
n dear IPKKND SEASON 2... JALD AA RAHA HAI SP PAR ... AFTER READING THIS I GOT MY LYF BACK ...πŸ˜ƒ
v fans will surely make sure tat v c IPKKND SEASON 2 ...πŸ˜‰
YES V CAN , YES V CAN , YES V CAN , YES V CAN ...😳
WAT SAY GUYS ...πŸ˜•
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
see my post too 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3321338