Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND; Season 2...JALD AA RAHA HAI SP PAR!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Arshi8968

Groupbie

Arshi8968

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
DW, SEASON 2...99.9% WILL HAPPEN

So, if we continue calling, emailing, tweeting and facebooking SP for another season... they will bring it back! Its because of us that  they're ending the show with Sarun/Arshi so season 2 will also be because of us...I'm going to start giving weekly reminders so that we can continue to do what we're doing for a season 2...! Plus, I've called SP like 50 billion times (thats an exaggeration...but atleast 50...my mom got mad at me cuz that's all she saw in the last 10 redailed number..SP!) Anyways, they said, there will most likely be a season 2 or a new show with same cast...this will probably happen sometime next year end of Jan/Mid Feb! So we shouldn't lose hope!!

I can totally imagine "IPKKND...Season 2, jald aa raha hai Star Plus Par" I can even imagine the promos...!!! And Today, the whole cast did an incredible job..gonna miss u guys for the time being...!!
Anywayz...peace out and remember bombarding or whatever the word is (I just thought that bombarding sounds cool, have no clue of what it means)!!!!!

And, I've heard rumours about no episode tommrow, is that true? *fingers crossed*

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanmanishasarangineethymary03Puppy_loverFunkyAlien123Arshicrazeyjanny_1pallavisarkarjbluedayvp12aahan1aira02aafankhusiarnavmayukattasihudesigirl_sydelltanmanaShru9tivandana1965gunayaarshonasandymomo121phillips_2909salooni-WhatThe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND; Season 2...JALD AA RAHA HAI SP PAR!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DollSanz

IF-Rockerz

DollSanz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Sanpe no sapne rehne do

arshilover2604

Goldie

arshilover2604

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I'm asking 4 a new show with the entire cast n crew

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

Arshi8968

Groupbie

Arshi8968

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
GUYS DON'T FORGET TO CALL...bolo mat, kar ki bhe dikhao!!!!!!!!!!! Usually what happens is that viewwers stop calling after show is done...the number of calls decrease day by day, BUT WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! SO CALL!!!!! >_< sorry for all caps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mary03vandana1965

Shru9ti

IF-Dazzler

Shru9ti

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
On it already

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mary03Arshi8968

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i twitted to rajan singh that we want barun and sanaya in ny and new jerssy .
and he said we are working on it...
he also told other people that we are professionals and star and barun will work togather again.so guys dont lose hope star wants to bring sarun back just keep the pressure on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanmanishasarangimary03sihusmiley-shiney-WhatThe-

.Kani.

IF-Rockerz

.Kani.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
really

-WhatThe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatThe-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
some ppl r still thinking postive...and really i m feeling so happy to see such types of post...well done buddy for giving us spirit.Thumbs Up...yes we r ready for our next mission...
even rajan singh also wants to bring sarun in a new show...so now its our duty to call sp ..to mail and tweet them for a new romantic show or IPK season 2...so girls...be ready and call them...

INSHALLAH we will win...Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangimary03barunsanaya1985Arshi8968sihusmiley-shiney-B.N.K-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top